Votes: 182 37.8%
  • Meh...

Votes: 100 20.7%
  • Dislike

Votes: 33 6.8%
  • Hate Them

Votes: 31 6.4%

• Total voters
The dolphins jersey is a bit too plain, needs a bit more orange, and I hope there is no black in the uniform as there appears to be. I really wish they had put some old school stripes on the sleeves like the Chiefs or Vikings.

But it looks like the Mona Lisa compared to that horrific jags jersey!!

Needs more orange, everything else is fine. If they release a surprise orange alternate for our 3 night games that would be sick. Wishful thinking in all likelihood but I like the bright Orange under the lights.

They look......... whatever. Just like the logo. It's quite boring.

They'll do as they have always done in the past. They will make tweaks prob every year. If they do all the things we all want at once that is what would really boring IMO.

The orange will pop more in better lighting, and you don't want too much.

I think they were partially inspired by:

125693825_display_imagejpg1318391892-1.jpg

All white looks weak as hell and is BORING. We look weaker now then we previously did. Nothing like a wimpy powder puff blue look.

All white looks weak as hell and is also boring. Why can't we have a REAL looking uniform. Look at the Ravens uniform and then look at ours. Our looks weak and Pee Wee League compared to theirs

The official colors themselves don't lead to a mean look. Unless you want to change the colors entirely you're never gonna get the "tough" look you're looking for. We're the Miami Dolphins. The name itself is about being sleek and fast.

I wonder if we have any alternates... I love them, but I'd love to see our alternate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Our soft colors look like colors that you'd paint a fricken nursery

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Surprised we didn't incorporate pink into it. Pink doesn't look much wimpier then what we have now.

Back
Top Bottom