• Meh...

Votes: 100 20.7%
  • Dislike

Votes: 33 6.8%
  • Hate Them

Votes: 31 6.4%

• Total voters
All 3 Pictures together for update.

Not sure if Admins want to update OP post to include angle shots.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 221
  • New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    168.4 KB · Views: 220
  • untitled.bmp
    370.6 KB · Views: 224
Just call us the Miami Tarheels. We look soft like North Carolina does now. Nothing like a baby blue color. Now it's time for Ireland to draft a bunch of weak finesse players to make those colors proud.

Once you see it in better lighting, you'll see how they pop. The orange trim will be a really nice subtle touch. If they broke out these with the 80's logo, I'd be thrilled. As is, I'm happy.

Our soft colors look like colors that you'd paint a fricken nursery

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Surprised we didn't incorporate pink into it. Pink doesn't look much wimpier then what we have now.

purple and pink very manly.

RayLewisDenverBroncosvBaltimoreRavensA9W-1.jpg

Just call us the Miami Tarheels. We look soft like North Carolina does now. Nothing like a baby blue color. Now it's time for Ireland to draft a bunch of weak finesse players to make those colors proud.

You know, you don't HAVE to be a Dolphins fan.... not that you come across as one or anything. Just sayin

I think most everyone would disagree with you. SO what do you want? Red and blue like the Giants, Patriots, Texans, Titans, Bills? Or how about just Blue like the Panthers, Cowboys, Colts, Lions? We have the most unique and original color scheme in the league and I wouldn't change it for anyone's. Just shut up Nancy.

All white looks weak as hell and is BORING. We look weaker now then we previously did. Nothing like a wimpy powder puff blue look.

When will you realize this isn't a bikini contest?

---------- Post added at 04:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

Our soft colors look like colors that you'd paint a fricken nursery

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

Surprised we didn't incorporate pink into it. Pink doesn't look much wimpier then what we have now.

You continue to hint about sexual undertones. It isn't the Dolphins fault you have issues with non-violent entities.

Am I the only be who sees the sunburst across the chest? If that's the case they are going to look way better up close.

EDIT: nm. Just saw the second photo.wow, looks like ill only be wearing white jerseys from now on :lol:

Back
Top Bottom