MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD** | Page 91 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD**

I am absolutely heartbroken for Feeley right now.

He has been the personification of tough this entire game, to have this happen.

I am sick.

this team is the biggest JOKE in the league!!!

hello #1 draft pick!!!

with any luck, we will blow the game next week against SF

WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!

feeley with 2 to's in about 2 seconds!! what a job!!!!

you cannot tell me that sage is worse than these losers!

vt_dolfan said:
Fact is.....I dont care....he showed he can win.....Im still happy with AJ....So go F yourself....
well said...........Badfoot, you disgracful dolfan, you were praying for that to happen :fire:

get lost :yell:

Well i am sorry but Feely is not to blame ... its fiedlers fault .. or no its wannys fault...

It doesn't matter what he can do for us if he always gives it right back, I wanted him to be the answer but he is not.

They've proved they have heart and that AJ is the man. Heart, guts, courage. As heartbreaking as this is, I still feel good about the character of this team.

I think Feeley holds the record for most INT thrown for TDs in one season and he's only played in like 4-5 games. He's horrible!!

vt_dolfan said:
Fact is.....I dont care....he showed he can win.....Im still happy with AJ....So go F yourself....
How did he show he can win? Were you watching the same game as the rest of us?

vt_dolfan said:

He played his heart out, he just made a stupid mistake at the end of the game. I tip my hat to the guy!!!

How did AJ show he was a winner, he threw the game winning TD for the other team :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom