MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD** | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD**

Eli Manning just lost. He looked scared. I guess the Giants will no longer play him. :rolleyes:

are you kiddin me....AJ COST US ANOTHER GAME!........THIS GUY SUX!......bottom line!.........enough of this punk!

And these idiots put Feeley back under center where he runs for his life from the snap of the ball and ends up fumbling -- again. Yeah, let's not use that whole shotgun thing, why do that?

you cannot win games on heart alone. you have to have at least a little bit of ability as well...which obviously none of our qb's have

So, the second I decide I'm rooting for the Dolphins all the way, fantasy team be damned, Feely throws that INT. It was literally the next play.

Don't blame Feely, blame me.

talk about fairweather fans some of you are jokes. Is it an inexcusible play? yes, but you know what? This is our season. Our OL sucks, Our kicker missed a chip Shot.

AJ still showed he can lead this team he is the reason we were in the game.

Some of youu sicken me.

heart guts and courage !..LMFAO come on man we all said that about jay two or three years ago .. we need a guy to make the right decisions! i dont care if he has an arm like a cannon or a noodle ... you cant do what he did. AGAIN.

Patrick Ramsey's team only scored six points today. I guess the Redskins no longer play him.

bourbon!!!!!!!!!!
and at least i have some hope for the future......

Hey I'm happy! About a few thinngs. Chambers hits 100 yards and gets a TD (my fantasy team needed that) We are still holding the #1 overall DP in 2005, and I so far I have been dead on about Feeley...he sucks!!!

Finsperfect72 said:
They've proved they have heart and that AJ is the man. Heart, guts, courage. As heartbreaking as this is, I still feel good about the character of this team.
How can you say AJ is the man? Yes, he had a great game but he choked when his team needed him the most. The O-line blocked for him, the WRs were catching everything, the D looked phenominal....fact is, when it came right down to it, AJ couldn't handle the pressure....

Back
Top Bottom