MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD** | Page 93 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD**

People who are ripping AJ are playing on emotion... when you can think logically we will chat.

Drew Henson played today to only 10 points. I guess the Cowboys no longer play him.

nephinsfan said:
you cannot win games on heart alone. you have to have at least a little bit of ability as well...which obviously none of our qb's have
Obviously you need more than heart. But heart is a lot of what's been missing this season. AJ definitely has some ability, but he was playing hurt for nearly 3 quarters! Give the kid a break.

the sad thing is if our overrated, overpriced kicker makes a very makeable FG none of this happens.

It's all good Feeley. You are the future of this team. Screw all you haters. This guy has talent. I know it, because I can see it. That's all I have to say, I'm gonna go get stoned now or something. I need it. Peace.

Mabdul Doobakus said:
So, the second I decide I'm rooting for the Dolphins all the way, fantasy team be damned, Feely throws that INT. It was literally the next play.

Don't blame Feely, blame me.

OK-after that fumble can I blame Feeley? :shakeno:

I feel stupid just reading the comments some of you ****ing idiots post!

ZOD said:
Eli Manning just lost. He looked scared. I guess the Giants will no longer play him. :rolleyes:
Are you actually comparing Feely to Manning? HA, that's laughable :roflmao:

phinz8202 said:
the sad thing is if our overrated, overpriced kicker makes a very makeable FG none of this happens.

OK LEON, so Feeley committing 4 Turnovers wasn't a factor in the game?? Tard!!

Carson Palmer only put 14 points on the board. I guess the Bengals have to sack that idea.

Zod .. aj is not the numberone pick in the draft ..lollets not even try to compare aj with eli ....chambers wisconsin .. i am sure the feeling is mutual ...lol

Back
Top Bottom