MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD** | Page 95 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD**

nephinsfan said:
you cannot win games on heart alone. you have to have at least a little bit of ability as well...which obviously none of our qb's have
Well said. All of our QBs are turnover machines

Hostile 17 said:
This is such a moronic statement it defies comprehension. Yeah, genius, A.J. Feeley showed no ability today. With that pass protection, Dan Marino Himself would have gotten killed, especially with all those snaps from under center in obvious passing situation. This is far and away the worst offensive line in all of football.

But why am I wasting time explaining basic football knowledge to you? You're obviously a troll, baiting a bunch of true fans who are hurting right now.
Dude...I feel your pain...it's all temporary...right?

FinFan24 said:
Whats laughable is how u completley missed the point of his post. Sure Manning is supposed to be better, but theyre in the same boat with the young inexperienced kid thing. Sure Manning has had less experience, but i hope u get my point.

You have no point other than you proved to everyone hear that you know nothing of football.

Everyone is blaming Aj but remember the TD taken away by a penalty, the 1st fumble was on a pump fake that hit Whitley in the back(should have been incomplete), lets also not let Mare off the hook for the missed FG. With AJ in there we should have had 30 points, and this isnt a game. But everyone failed in this game except the defense, they played their hearts out!!

This is a joke. Some of you guys will never give a QB time to develope in Miami.

I wouldn't matter a first round pick or a veteran. I gave Fiedler over three years before I made my conclusion as to his ability.

It's simply laughable that some would think Feely was going to step right in and hit the home run. Were the other 31 teams stupid or something?

He's an investment, a second round investment. You will not see dividends (if you see any at all) until the future.

well.... there's some benefits to only getting to see MNF games.... i have to rely on the comments from you guys and the yahoo box score.

whether or not this game proves that AJ could have been the answer for us, i think what its likely to do is kill his confidence over the remaining games, and thereby his dolphins career too.

the only way i see him as our #1 next year is if we get beaten out in free agency AND the draft.

its a shame. i'd rather have seen him succeed and free up our 1st pick for a stud LT.

I bet you dont think that the oline play was the reason fiedler couldnt get anything done hostile .. thats why the oline play thing is weak .. they have sucked all year ..and honestly feidler has taken way more hits than feely but no one feels sorry for him .. why should i treatr feely any differently .. bottom line is he didnt win and he turned the ball over 4 f*kin times.

ZOD said:
Drew Henson played today to only 10 points. I guess the Cowboys no longer play him.

The difference is Henson played less than a quarter!!! Don't compare Drew to AJ...Henson is/will be way better!!!

chambers84 said:
You have no point other than you proved to everyone hear that you know nothing of football.
dont you have some hole in the ice up there in alaska you can jump in?

AggieFin21 said:
Hey, broken record...quit wasting forum space...

One more just for good measure.....

Joey Harrington only put 19 on the board today. They lost again. String him up.

ZOD said:
This is a joke. Some of you guys will never give a QB time to develope in Miami.

I wouldn't matter a first round pick or a veteran. I gave Fiedler over three years before I made my conclusion as to his ability.

It's simply laughable that some would think Feely was going to step right in and hit the home run. Were the other 31 teams stupid or something?

He's an investment, a second round investment. You will not see dividends (if you see any at all) until the future.

I think we'd be a lot more forgiving if his mistakes weren't costing us so many football games. It's sad when the team plays great all game and one guy's mistake costs us the game....

I Hope Aj's *** Gets More Then A Slap!

this guy sux!.................hit the bench aj.....or the beach!.....yuk!.....and why is it konrad ALWAYS gets hurt..i did like the coachin job by BATES!....c ya next week you fin freaks!;)

badfoot said:
I bet you dont think that the oline play was the reason fiedler couldnt get anything done hostile .. thats why the oline play thing is weak .. they have sucked all year ..and honestly feidler has taken way more hits than feely but no one feels sorry for him .. why should i treatr feely any differently .. bottom line is he didnt win and he turned the ball over 4 f*kin times.
why should you treat him different from jay? hmm, maybe because jay had 4.5 years as opposed to feeleys handful of games?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom