MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD** | Page 94 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: **Official Dolphins-Seahawks THREAD**

dont forget. if Mare had hit that FG we wudnt have lost this game.

ChambersWI said:
talk about fairweather fans some of you are jokes. Is it an inexcusible play? yes, but you know what? This is our season. Our OL sucks, Our kicker missed a chip Shot.

AJ still showed he can lead this team he is the reason we were in the game.

Some of youu sicken me.
The only place he led the team is to defeat. We should have scored at the end of the 1st half but he coughed up the ball. Then he threw a pick 6 when we were driving for the win. We get yet another chance and he coughed it up again. Yes, the o line sucks, yes Mare missed a kick he should have made, but Feeley sucks too. He gave Seattle the ball 4 times. You can't win when you have that many turnovers!

I wont give Feeley a break, he has done that what 4 times this year? And that's INT's returned for TD's. He BLOWS games.

I'm not much of a Feeley fan, but he did alright today. I'm not gonna blame him.

I don't really blame anyone. We just kind of aren't that good, you know?

ZOD said:
Eli Manning just lost. He looked scared. I guess the Giants will no longer play him. :rolleyes:

Manning was a rookie. It was his first game.

Feeley hasn't been starting his whole career (mainly because he isn't very good) but the guy is a veteran. He makes TONS of mistakes. He throws an INT that gets returned for a TD in almost every game. He sucks.

Brian Griese put 35 on the board today. He's a gamer I guess. :rolleyes:

Well at least Feeley has 6 more games to show how he can keep us ina game and then snatch us right back out of it.

AggieFin21 said:
Are you actually comparing Feely to Manning? HA, that's laughable :roflmao:
Whats laughable is how u completley missed the point of his post. Sure Manning is supposed to be better, but theyre in the same boat with the young inexperienced kid thing. Sure Manning has had less experience, but i hope u get my point.

CanadaPhinsFan said:
The only place he led the team is to defeat. We should have scored at the end of the 1st half but he coughed up the ball. Then he threw a pick 6 when we were driving for the win. We get yet another chance and he coughed it up again. Yes, the o line sucks, yes Mare missed a kick he should have made, but Feeley sucks too. He gave Seattle the ball 4 times. You can't win when you have that many turnovers!

AJ Feeley was one of the only reasons the team was in the game to begin with. It was his play out of the shotgun that gave this team hope, along with the defense. Terrible OL play and bad playcalling had a lot more to do with this than AJ Feeley.

This guy has a lot of potential. If you are too damn blind to see it, then there is nothing out there that can help you.

nephinsfan said:
you cannot win games on heart alone. you have to have at least a little bit of ability as well...which obviously none of our qb's have
This is such a moronic statement it defies comprehension. Yeah, genius, A.J. Feeley showed no ability today. With that pass protection, Dan Marino Himself would have gotten killed, especially with all those snaps from under center in obvious passing situation. This is far and away the worst offensive line in all of football.

But why am I wasting time explaining basic football knowledge to you? You're obviously a troll, baiting a bunch of true fans who are hurting right now.

FanMarino said:
dont forget. if Mare had hit that FG we wudnt have lost this game.

Don't forget that if Feeley hadn't turned the ball over 4 times we'd wouldn't have lost either. One missed FG doesn't compare to 4 Turnovers in a game! TARDS I TELL YA TARDS!!!

Back
Top Bottom