Merged: Official Weather Report / My weather Hope for Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official Weather Report / My weather Hope for Sunday

FinFrenzy

Never Lose Faith in the Fins
Club Member
Reaction score
My weather Hope for Sunday

I believe if the weather is stupid crazy the entire game the Phins will definetly win.....with Ricky. NE can't run for 250yards and brady won't be able to throw it will be great !!!!

Remember when the line slips RW will run run run....and when RW slips he'll just get back up and run run run.

Please give us a blizzard :pray:

Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
I believe if the weather is stupid crazy the entire game the Phins will definetly win.....with Ricky. NE can't run for 250yards and brady won't be able to throw it will be great !!!!

Remember when the line slips RW will run run run....and when RW slips he'll just get back up and run run run.

Probably what the Raiders said a couple years ago? We all know how that turned out! Easier to pass in the snow than it is to run!

lol, I guarantee you the Miami players aren't hoping for that..maybe the coaches, but not them

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
lol, I guarantee you the Miami players aren't hoping for that..maybe the coaches, but not them

Your guarantee's mean squat the same as your Bill's :lol: :lol:

Official Weather Report

Weather.com:

Snow / Wind
High 29°/ Low 18°
100 % chance of precipitation

Take it for what it's worth. Fins have played well in snow, but this hardly helps matters. I have visions of Buffalo 2002.

100% chance of percipitation? I don't know how they can be 100% sure that there will be rain or snow. Anyway, the Phins can really prove themselves this weekend by beating the division leaders in the snow and getting back in the divisional title race.

I'm gonna put my AC down to about 50 degrees and whip out the old winter coat from the closet (even though i live in mia), do you think that will give me a "game time feeling"??

Bring it on. Running teams in the wind=wins. Ricky ran like hell against Buff last year in a BLIZZARD. This team is unlike past years, fearing nothing especially mother nature.

No, Buy about 40 bags of ice cubes and spread them around your living room........that would do the trick...........

I'm in CT and we are supposed to have 6-12 inches of snow, but it is supposed to stop early Sunday morning! So, it shouldn't actually be snowing during game time. Either way I'll have to open all the windows and paint a big 34 on my chest and watch the game!
It's gonna be All Ricky All Day!
:hi5:

Re: Official Weather Report

Originally posted by Buffalo Sucks
Weather.com:

Snow / Wind
High 29°/ Low 18°
100 % chance of precipitation

Take it for what it's worth. Fins have played well in snow, but this hardly helps matters. I have visions of Buffalo 2002.

More chance than not that it'll be cleared up mostly by kickoff.

Re: Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by pats4life

Probably what the Raiders said a couple years ago? We all know how that turned out! Easier to pass in the snow than it is to run!

Raiders had no running game so to speak. They substituded their running game with the short passing game....

In snow and wind you need a power runner....remember last year Ricky?

We were running up and down on you. With no bogus interference call, breakdown in D and a shanked punt there would have been no OT.

You got breaks last year you won't get this year.

Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

definitly agree...

I find it funny how Pats fans want snow...it seems like they do not know their own team.

No power back, hardly a running game and a passing game which is relying on timing routes like no other team.

You know what happens with timing routes on snow and ice.....

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom