Merged: Official Weather Report / My weather Hope for Sunday | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official Weather Report / My weather Hope for Sunday

Re: Re: Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

I know I know you got one game to put all your hope into but don't forget the ref's gave you that game (Brady fumbled)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How come the Refs over turned the call to a incomplete pass? ;)

Originally posted by Tailgater
Forgot to mention the "High winds" advisory for Sunday afternoon - sustained winds of 24mph with gusts to 50mph.

that benefits us.:lol: brady long ball gets taken for a ride into surtains arms!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by pats4life

Sorry pal I have seen alot of dolphin games this year and there is not one fullback in football that makes or breaks a running game. It has always started and ended with the oline a fullback can help spring a running back for a long run but no way does a running game start and end with a full back. The two leading rusher in football are Jamel Lewis and Deuce McAllister and without looking who are thier fullbacks? The fullbacks on those teams are not getting the credit the oline's are.

hey pats, you ever watch film of the dolphins lately? of course not! thats why you dont know! Konrad is always a lead blocker when ricky cuts through the line for a big gain. they have changed the blocking back to the way ricky was running last year.

Re: Official Weather Report

Originally posted by Buffalo Sucks
Weather.com:

Snow / Wind
High 29°/ Low 18°
100 % chance of precipitation

Take it for what it's worth. Fins have played well in snow, but this hardly helps matters. I have visions of Buffalo 2002.

OHH, the weather is simply "frightning"...

But the game is so "exciting"...

There is no place to go....

Soo, let it snow... let it snow... let it snow... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom