Merged: Official Weather Report / My weather Hope for Sunday | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Official Weather Report / My weather Hope for Sunday

I predict 85 degrees and sunny. Miami will bring their weather with them!! j/k

Who cares about the weather ~ They just need to cut that a$$.

Bring it on. Running teams in the wind=wins. Ricky ran like hell against Buff last year in a BLIZZARD

I hate to be the smart *** but Buffalo won that game .... by passing.

Re: Re: Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by FFiB

Raiders had no running game so to speak. They substituded their running game with the short passing game....

In snow and wind you need a power runner....remember last year Ricky?

We were running up and down on you. With no bogus interference call, breakdown in D and a shanked punt there would have been no OT.

You got breaks last year you won't get this year.

Last year was last year and we have made upgrades in our rush defense as the stats will show one last point is that the dolphins are not exactly running the ball down the field on anyone this season, lest be honest ricky is having a bad year and your offensive line is not blowing people off the line and opening big holes, plus you are playing one of the best defensive teams against the run, I dont see that changing this weekend! When you beat the cowboys the reason you won was because of downfield passing not rushing the football and if you expect to win this weekend the decideing factor will be Fiedler not Ricky, if you look at what the Patriots do on defense they take away the other teams most dangerous weapon and your team its ricky so the Patriots will make you win the game with Jay not Ricky. That is the way we have done it all season and I dont expect it to change Sunday.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by pats4life

Last year was last year and we have made upgrades in our rush defense as the stats will show one last point is that the dolphins are not exactly running the ball down the field on anyone this season, lest be honest ricky is having a bad year and your offensive line is not blowing people off the line and opening big holes, plus you are playing one of the best defensive teams against the run, I dont see that changing this weekend! When you beat the cowboys the reason you won was because of downfield passing not rushing the football and if you expect to win this weekend the decideing factor will be Fiedler not Ricky, if you look at what the Patriots do on defense they take away the other teams most dangerous weapon and your team its ricky so the Patriots will make you win the game with Jay not Ricky. That is the way we have done it all season and I dont expect it to change Sunday.
\

and u have not seen the Dolphins this year or you would know that Ricky's running relies more on Konrad than on anything else.

Rob was injured for most of the year but he is now back and healthy.
Konrad and Ricky have to be mentioned with the same breath since he is Ricky's lead blocker.

You will see.....

PS: get the game tape from the last two games out and see Ricky following Konrad

Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by FinFrenzy
I believe if the weather is stupid crazy the entire game the Phins will definetly win.....with Ricky. NE can't run for 250yards and brady won't be able to throw it will be great !!!!

Remember when the line slips RW will run run run....and when RW slips he'll just get back up and run run run.

Please give us a blizzard :pray:

I really don't know. The Pats won with not much better of a running game against Oakland the year they won the SB. Sure Smith was having his career year, but the changeup between Cloud and Faulk is almost as effective. They won the game in Oakland because they could pass in bad weather. I hope Ricky runs well, but I think we'll need a couple big plays out of the passing game to win.

Don't forget about the fumble brady had they called an incomplete pass............

Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow Let it snow
:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Well in NY right now it is coming down pretty well and they are saying heavy snow tomorrow and leftover snow for sunday, but by sunday it looks like by 4 pm not much snow. but who says "they" are right.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

\

and u have not seen the Dolphins this year or you would know that Ricky's running relies more on Konrad than on anything else.

Rob was injured for most of the year but he is now back and healthy.
Konrad and Ricky have to be mentioned with the same breath since he is Ricky's lead blocker.

You will see.....

PS: get the game tape from the last two games out and see Ricky following Konrad

Sorry pal I have seen alot of dolphin games this year and there is not one fullback in football that makes or breaks a running game. It has always started and ended with the oline a fullback can help spring a running back for a long run but no way does a running game start and end with a full back. The two leading rusher in football are Jamel Lewis and Deuce McAllister and without looking who are thier fullbacks? The fullbacks on those teams are not getting the credit the oline's are.

SUNDAY

Snow
Or
Rain

Hi: 35°F

Pop: 70%

:nesucks: :jawdrop: :nesucks: :nesucks: :nesucks:

Sun, Rain, or Snow.....
It doesn't matter!
We will get our revenge Sunday!

Winter Weather Statement As of 3:10 PM EST on December 5, 2003
310 PM EST Fri Dec 5 2003

... Winter Storm Warning in effect until 12 PM EST Sunday...

This warning includes all of Rhode Island except Block Island as well as southeast Massachusetts from Norfolk County to the Cape Cod canal.

This warning includes all of Rhode Island except Block Island as well as southeast Massachusetts from Norfolk County to the Cape Cod canal.

The leading edge of snow will arrive on the south coast of Rhode Island and south coastal Massachusetts early this evening and spread inland tonight. Snow will fall heavy at times overnight. Immediate coastal areas may see a mix with rain at times.

This slow moving winter storm will continue to produce periods of snow mixed with rain along the immediate coast during the day on Saturday... with another period of heavy snowfall possible late Saturday afternoon into Sunday morning.

While it is still too early to know exactly where the heaviest axis of snow will be... the potential exists for accumulations of 5 to 10 inches on the coast with 10 to 15 inches possible inland... including interior Rhode Island and interior southeast Massachusetts.

North winds will increase significantly Saturday night and near blizzard conditions are possible at times. Travel will be difficult especially during the times of heavy snowfall.

Forgot to mention the "High winds" advisory for Sunday afternoon - sustained winds of 24mph with gusts to 50mph.

Re: Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

definitly agree...

I find it funny how Pats fans want snow...it seems like they do not know their own team.

No power back, hardly a running game and a passing game which is relying on timing routes like no other team.

You know what happens with timing routes on snow and ice.....

:lol:

In a blizzard:
Brady 32/52 312 yards 1 td and 1 int.

Was that an 82 yard timing route from Brady to Brown?

Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by FinFrenzy

NE can't run for 250yards and brady won't be able to throw it will be great !!!!

"With New England down 13-3 in the fourth quarter, Brady completed all nine passes in a drive that he finished with a 6-yard rushing touchdown. In overtime, he completed 8-for-8 to set up Vinatieri's winning 23-yard field goal in overtime. In harsh conditions -- in the first playoff games of his career -- Brady completed 32 of 52 passes for 312 yards."

Yea, Brady can't throw in the snow.

Re: Re: My weather Hope for Sunday

Originally posted by PatsFanTX

"With New England down 13-3 in the fourth quarter, Brady completed all nine passes in a drive that he finished with a 6-yard rushing touchdown. In overtime, he completed 8-for-8 to set up Vinatieri's winning 23-yard field goal in overtime. In harsh conditions -- in the first playoff games of his career -- Brady completed 32 of 52 passes for 312 yards."

Yea, Brady can't throw in the snow.

I know I know you got one game to put all your hope into but don't forget the ref's gave you that game (Brady fumbled)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom