Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season

pwn3dyo

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season

adam scheftner just reported pennington will be out the reminder of the season. fiedlers status as of now is unknown. Since NYJ is a division foe i thought this warrants a post in the miami dolphin section. If i'm wrong, please move it, and im sorry

Chad's out.

On the NFL network, Adam Sheftner said Pennington may most likely sit out the season.

That means if Fiedler's injury isn't too bad, we could be playing him. OH I AM LICKING MY CHOPS!!!!!!

This post is fine on this board. All 3 divisional rivals lost HUGE players. Matt Light and Rodney Harrison are big time players, the best on their units. TKO is the man on the Bills, the heart of the D, and man, 2 QB's.

AS I said before. You just CANNOT expect a completely repaired THROWING shoulder to heal. I honestly think it could jeopardize his career. It's like Carl Lewis back in the day blowing out a knee. Pennington couldn't believe that he was going to get that thing to 100% by using it to his fullest potential and getting it bashed on every 6 days for 4.5 months. It's just not going to happen.

I just saw on the news that Fiedler is out 1 week and that Pennington does not get the results of the MRI until Tuesday. Their third string guy is going to start this weekend. The Jets are in trouble.

Since bad things come in 3s, are the Dolphins safe because of Spikes, Harrison and now Pennington?

finfromthenorth said:
I just saw on the news that Fiedler is out 1 week and that Pennington does not get the results of the MRI until Tuesday. Their third string guy is going to start this weekend. The Jets are in trouble.

On NFL Network they said Jay is out three weeks, And Chad could be done for the year with a torn RC!

Jesse Palmer to the rescue!

Back
Top Bottom