Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season

Wow, the East really is taking a beating. Harrison, Spikes and now Pennington. Hopefully Seau's injury doesn't turn out bad. :(

The injury Pennington has takes a normal person 12 months to recover from. That's not a person who throws for a living and gets beaten to the ground on that shoulder repeatedly by 300 pound men. He needed 18 months to truly recover from this injury, and now his career could even be in jeopardy if he screwed it up even more.

FiN.in.RI said:
And Vinny Testerverde MAKES YET ANOTHER appeareance for the NY Airplanes..

:rotflmao:

Neil O'Donnell knows the offense.

They brought in Jesse Palmer, John Quin And Doug Johnson for workouts today!

Maybe another rose for Jesse!

Nublar7 said:
Wow, the East really is taking a beating. Harrison, Spikes and now Pennington. Hopefully Seau's injury doesn't turn out bad. :(

Even if Seau's injury is bad. We're not affected as much as the other teams are.

Schleprock said:
AS I said before. You just CANNOT expect a completely repaired THROWING shoulder to heal. I honestly think it could jeopardize his career. It's like Carl Lewis back in the day blowing out a knee. Pennington couldn't believe that he was going to get that thing to 100% by using it to his fullest potential and getting it bashed on every 6 days for 4.5 months. It's just not going to happen.

I think its very possible that he is done for good.....finished

its a very serious injury for a QB to ever overcome. I don't know how similar it is to Tommy John for a pitcher, but if he does come back, his arm strength and any velocity are gone.

Pennington's Season Over

torn rotator cuff according to NFL network and kffl.

ouch:eek:

good thing or bad thing for the jets?

TheFallOfTroy54 said:
torn rotator cuff according to NFL network and kffl.

ouch:eek:

good thing or bad thing for the jets?
I would say good in the respect that it will cut down on interceptions and fumbles, and bad in the sense that, well, the qb situation is now in limbo

The Jets seem done. Not only is their QB gone, but Martin looks to finally have hit the wall. Nice decision to trade Jordan to the Raiders. While one doesn't want to celebrate over injuries to athletes, I can say that the AFC East is not going to be as tough for us as it looked at the start of the season. It's gonna be between us and the Patsies.

byroan said:
Even if Seau's injury is bad. We're not affected as much as the other teams are.
True, but I still don't want to lose Seau for long. At most they said he could miss a few games. :(

Back
Top Bottom