Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season

I think Jeff George is available. Feeley is available for a conditional 7th rounder.

On Monday Night Countdown, I just heard that Pennington could still play next week.

finfansince72 said:
I think Jeff George is available. Feeley is available for a conditional 7th rounder.
George is about to sign with Detroit

i have a friend whos a jets fan ( i know...i know...but i have known this dude all my life)...and he seems to think that Pennington career is over...he wasnt too distraught about the injury, but when fiddler on the roof got hurt, that seemed to break him. guess they'll give vinny a look-see, but otherwise, this lookey like the start of a rough year for them...maybe worse than what we went through last year...if thats possible...

TripleThreat said:
A bit early...I think they get the results back tomorrow. But Bollinger definately starts in BAL. They should've shelved Chad for the first half of this year anyway...

Lol, I really don't care if no one wants to believe me... I'm just saying what I saw... NFL Network is a great source and other people claim they saw the same thing...

THOMAS_54 said:
On Monday Night Countdown, I just heard that Pennington could still play next week.

Well, that's a guaranteed end of my career now move.

That's insane, I never expected Pennington to fall THIS hard. Good luck to to him in whatever he chooses to do for the rest of his life. Anyone know how much dead cap this will cost the Jets in future seasons?

Mort just reported, Chad has a torn rotator cuff. Will see another doctor this week. Team doctor told him out for the year, Chad wants a 2nd opinion.

Mort said his career is now in jeopardy.

Back
Top Bottom