Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season

Pennington gone for the season...

Saying that he has a torn ratatorcuff (sp?)... hahahahaha good ol Fiedler gets to play for the Jets... that gets rid of the Jets in our div....

MrMarino said:
Saying that he has a torn ratatorcuff (sp?)... hahahahaha good ol Fiedler gets to play for the Jets... that gets rid of the Jets in our div....

Isn't Fiedler hurt too?

Some other QB is starting next week

MRI Confirms Torn Rotator Cuff For Pennington

Sorry to post this in the wrong forum but, ESPN just confirmed that the MRI taken on Chad Pennington's shoulder confirmed a torn rotator cuff. That sucks, his career is probably highly questionable now. Just trying to let more ppl know by posting in this forum.

P.S. Sorry I have no link.

MrMarino said:

Feidler is out for 3 weeks

MrMarino said:

I also heard the Fiedler is out for several weeks -up to 6 weeks I believe.

FlyingFish84 said:
Lol, I really don't care if no one wants to believe me... I'm just saying what I saw... NFL Network is a great source and other people claim they saw the same thing...

I believe you. Just thought maybe the network jumped the gun. Adam was sure we would take Braylen (sp) so I guess I'm just waiting to hear it confirmed.

MrMarino said:
Fiedler is out for 6 weeks

Best decision for them really. They made a serious mistake last year not just putting him on IR giving him the surgery he needed and lettin him rehab.

Now they could be screwed especially if Jay Fiedler is seriously injured too. Hah we trade them Feeley...Fiedler/Feeley Round 2!

Chad Pennington done for the year??

I just heard on ESPN that Chad Pennington Might be done for the year. Might have re-torn his rotator cuff, well see, one less obsticle for the division.

GRYPHONK said:
Isn't Fiedler hurt too?

Some other QB is starting next week

Brooks Bollinger...

It seems the Jets brought in 3 QB's for a workout...

Doug Johnson, Jonathan Quinn and another QB

I dont know if there's a link or not but Mortensen just said it on Monday Night Countdown that the Jets team doctor said he tore his rotator cuff, and is out for the season if that prognosis is true. He's getting it checked again tomorrow -- I'll post anything else if they talk about it on MNC.

Back
Top Bottom