Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season

You can tell the guy wasn't right. The passes against Miami were simply horrible, and the fact that he was still able to exploit our secondary is scary. That being said, expect this unit to get better each and every week under Saban's guidance.

Sorry folks, a little late, I guess. I just heard it on 1050 up here in Jersey. My apologies. :)

I'm sorry bout that, I would really like to beat them with a full team, it is much sweeter, they can't say so and so was injured

This has been posted about 10 times already.

here comes the 33rd MERGE! lol

Its a shame. I think the Jet brass rushed him back way to early. Well, it looks like there is an opening for the Fins now, hope they can take advantage of it. I also heard that his carrer may be over too as nobody has ever overcome this injury twice.

my fault i usually dont post news, but i just got outta work and figured if this was posted it would be front page material

i hope the jets dont go 3-13 and decide to start over at the QB position and get a young stud like lienart or young or vick.

we dont want the jets to go 3-13 this year cause they will get a young qb stud like leinart or young or vick.

we need them to get vinnie back in and finish at 8-8.

Back
Top Bottom