Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged OMG times: Chad Pennington to miss the rest of the season

LMFAO!! Screw the freaking Jets, they showed no sadness when we lost Ricky last year and had a miserable 4-12 season!! Could not have happened to a better bunch of fans, I hope they bring back the brown paper bags to the Meadowlands, right where they belong!!! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Its a shame that it happened to Pennington man. He is truly a good soul and might never be able to play again, so you have to look at it from that perspective. You wish a team plays like arse on their own instead of losing a guy for the season or career. Lighten up a little on the situation.

Jets | Pennington Plans to Play Week 4
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 16:23:06 -0700

New York Jets QB Chad Pennington (shoulder) said they would have to "cut off his shoulder" for him not to play in Week 4.

Cut it off!:lol:

I'm truly sorry to hear about Chad Pennington's potentially career-ending injury. Here's to a best-case scenario for him and that he will be back strong next year for the Jets! And I'm a Miami Dolphins fan!

RWhitney014 said:
The injury Pennington has takes a normal person 12 months to recover from. That's not a person who throws for a living and gets beaten to the ground on that shoulder repeatedly by 300 pound men. He needed 18 months to truly recover from this injury, and now his career could even be in jeopardy if he screwed it up even more.

I could not believe Chad was back throwing the football either....I had rotator cuff surgery in March and my shoulder and upper arm are still pretty sore...I can lob a football maybe 40 feet but the strength just isnt there....Chad should have sat out this year....he may never be able throw the ball with any zip.

NYJ EcKo151 said:
This has to be the worst snake-bitten franchise in the NFL...Damn, what the hell else?

Not that I wish injuries upon any player but you are lucky fiedler went down hurting too, with your terrible running game so far, fiedler can't get the W's, he rode the backs of our rb's and defence way too long.

PhinsPhan said:
wow. I have to admit I didn't see that coming.

NE - Harrison
Buf - Spikes
NYJ - Pennington

Seems like there is one missing eh?

BZ

Back
Top Bottom