MERGED:Peter King on Dallas radio this morning... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED:Peter King on Dallas radio this morning...

whodatfever

Practice Squad
Reaction score
From another forum:

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=196272

No one can tell what will happen with either of these QB's injuries
wall-1.gif

Culpepper rehabbing at Healthsouth!!

:fire: :fire: Man, I was really happy with the Culpepper trade. Then this morning I am in Dallas on business and I hear on a sports radio show Peter King talking about how part of the reason the Vikings wanted to get rid of Culpepper was they asked to rehab at the Vikings Facility but he refused. So they make at trip to Florida to see how his rehab is coming along and this JOKER :sidelol: is rehabbing at a Healthsouth and doing sprints in a Walmart parking lot!:shakeno: A professional athlete choosing to rehab at a ghetto rehab center instead of with a NFL organization. Peter King goes on to say how we blew it not getting Brees and that Culpepper is WAY behind is rehab schedule and Brees is a month ahead of his. If this is true, then we just traded for a
DUMB:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: ! Hopefully Peter King is not telling the truth.

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] I know, I know...alot of you guys despise King, but I thought his comments were interesting. He said he was absolutely stunned that the Saints got Brees. He thinks Miami made a huge mistake by not doing whatever it took to get him and it will come back to haunt them. He thinks Brees will be a top tier QB for many years to come. He also thinks we'll trade down - to #4 and maybe then trade further down - and take Mario or The Brick. He was really dumbfounded that the Dolphins didn't pony up Brees.

Not to change the subject, but he didn't seem to have a whole lot of faith in Culpepper. He said that Linehan tried to get Culpepper to rehab at the Vikings facility, but he declined. As it turns out, he's been rehabbing at a HealthSouth location, doing his running in a freaking Wal-Mart parking lot! His rehab has not been very productive and he is way behind schedule.
[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif] yea i heard the other day that culpepper has made some odd choices, fired his agent, rehabbing away from the team and not keeping them up to date, and something about taking all his advice from a spiritual leader (not that thats a bad thing as long as you are withing your advisors expertise)

i never like this guy, it would have been it for me if the saints would have gone to him - and the rolling thinkg he does with his arms and head drives me freaking nuts

i hate a qb with a choreographed td dance i.e donavans moonwalk, its one thing to be caught up in the moment but a practiced routine
[/FONT]

:rolleyes:

Um...Way behind his rehab schedule and you just said he's doing sprints...Nice job contradicting yourself with no evidence whatsoever.

Afterall, he just passed our physical. That tells me, he is either on schedule with his rehab, or ahead of schedule.

ohhhhh, I just realized. This guy only has one post.... :lol: Must be another jealous Bills fan. :lol:

But when DC take it in for a TD on a run .

the whole stadium will be during the "let it roll dances "

lol

mia4ever said:
But when DC take it in for a TD on a run .

the whole stadium will be during the "let it roll dances "

lol

I am going to have the BIGGEST smile ever :D The first time he does that dance for Miami :lol: He has the "Thriller" dance in his bag as well.

NoLimit84 said:
Um...Way behind his rehab schedule and you just said he's doing sprints...Nice job contradicting yourself with no evidence whatsoever.

Are you as dumb as Culpepper? Did you not read the part where I said Peter King said he is way behind his rehab schedule. Just because you can run sprints does not mean you should be doing it! The whole point is once Minnesota saw this guy was taking the advice of an outfit like Healthsouth and running on concreate at Walmart they probably were trying to get rid of him as quickly as possible. If this is true then Saban and Company sure didn't due the "DD" on this one.:shakeno:

finpepper said:
:fire: :fire: Man, I was really happy with the Culpepper trade. Then this morning I am in Dallas on business and I hear on a sports radio show Peter King talking about how part of the reason the Vikings wanted to get rid of Culpepper was they asked to rehab at the Vikings Facility but he refused. So they make at trip to Florida to see how his rehab is coming along and this JOKER :sidelol: is rehabbing at a Healthsouth and doing sprints in a Walmart parking lot!:shakeno: A professional athlete choosing to rehab at a ghetto rehab center instead of with a NFL organization. Peter King goes on to say how we blew it not getting Brees and that Culpepper is WAY behind is rehab schedule and Brees is a month ahead of his. If this is true, then we just traded for a
DUMB:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: ! Hopefully Peter King is not telling the truth.
:shakeno: :rolleyes: Um, I think i'm going to take the word of our team doctors over the word of Peter King. I love Peter King and usually value what he says, but, this is a medical decision and all Peter knows is what he's being told. Our Doctors did a full evaluation of Brees and in the end felt he was more of a risk. I'm sorry, but until Peter King goes and get's his Doctorite of Medicine and does his own evaluations of each player, then i'll listen to Dr. Kannell on this particular issue.

It does not matter where he is doing his rehab as much as who is the sports medicine doctor that is conducting the rehab. Take it from someone who is the Director of a sports rehab clinic in NJ.

As someone who preferred Brees over Culpepper, I say that everyone just sit back and see what happens next season. And when it's all said and done, we can pummel the organizations that made the "wrong" QB choice. I hope it's not the Dolphins.

Back
Top Bottom