Merged: Pro bowl skills challenge on nfl network | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pro bowl skills challenge on nfl network

This is a re-run from last year i think, but Dan got that cannon goin on!

the skills challenge is on tonight on espn. @ 6:00. cant wait to see chambers go up against 85 in the wide out challenge.

dolfanknox said:
the skills challenge is on tonight on espn. @ 6:00. cant wait to see chambers go up against 85 in the wide out challenge.

Chad Johnson tore that event up last year. He was by far the best at the wideout challenge. By the way, did any1 see chad jackson the florida wr do the wideout challenge at the college thing? I caught all but like 3, 27-30.

Anyone know if Marino's playing this year in the alumni challenge? It doesn't say on NFL.com

Thanks fellas....
Lazy1 said:
Chad Johnson tore that event up last year. He was by far the best at the wideout challenge. By the way, did any1 see chad jackson the florida wr do the wideout challenge at the college thing? I caught all but like 3, 27-30.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie.... to go along with my Brown, Williams, and Chambers jerseys..... I have Chads... haha The most entertaining player in the NFL...

So everything starts at 6:00? What are they showing on NFL Network now?

FinNasty said:
So everything starts at 6:00? What are they showing on NFL Network now?
They just got done showing last years alumni challenge. Now last years strongest man.

Back
Top Bottom