Merged: Pro bowl skills challenge on nfl network | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pro bowl skills challenge on nfl network

NewEra13 said:
Thanks fellas....

Yeah I'm not gonna lie.... to go along with my Brown, Williams, and Chambers jerseys..... I have Chads... haha The most entertaining player in the NFL...

yeah, but he was the 2nd last guy,and he told the reporter that he thought of a strategy to getting the high ball that the WRs before were missing, becuase he could watch what to do. It helps to be at the end, just like the first guy is at a disadvantage, becuase he has no clue of what's coming whereas the guys after can see from the players before, Hopefully Chambers won't be the first Wr in it.

cltchperf said:
yeah, but he was the 2nd last guy,and he told the reporter that he thought of a strategy to getting the high ball that the WRs before were missing, becuase he could watch what to do. It helps to be at the end, just like the first guy is at a disadvantage, becuase he has no clue of what's coming whereas the guys after can see from the players before, Hopefully Chambers won't be the first Wr in it.

Apparently Chambers is the first receiver. Poster on the page before said so.

Keep those of us who can't watch updated pls, whoever's watching.

Its about to start!

to bad they have elway playing and not marino...E. Fryar is playing w/a eagles uni.

Michael Irvin :sosad:

Well he could have done a faster time, but he seemed to wait, after he caught the ball, I don't know if he knew everything that was going on. He caught every ball, but he waited for some reason which cost him, or maybe he was just tired i don't know. He zig zagged through all the obstacles fine, but instead of going to the spot right after the catch and running, he stopped and then went, I don't know why he hesitated. I think it was 29.45 or something.

cltchperf said:
Well he could have done a faster time, but he seemed to wait, after he caught the ball, I don't know if he knew everything that was going on. He caught every ball, but he waited for some reason which cost him, or maybe he was just tired i don't know. He zig zagged through all the obstacles fine, but instead of going to the spot right after the catch and running, he stopped and then went, I don't know why he hesitated. I think it was 29.45 or something.
Yeah he had the disadvantage of going 1st...I'm sure he would of did better after watching everyone else.

cltchperf said:

I think he was thinking that the clock stopped after each catch.

yeah probably got cost 2 or 3 seconds by the hesitation. Problem with going first I guess.

cltchperf said:

yea that sucks....he like stopped and set up almost after every catch, where as everyone else would keep running.... It sucks he went first. if he saw that everyone else wasn't stopping and re setting, then he would have had a better time, possibly win the thing, imo. oh well.... Go Chambers!!! :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom