Merged: Pro bowl skills challenge on nfl network | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Pro bowl skills challenge on nfl network

cltchperf said:
Well he could have done a faster time, but he seemed to wait, after he caught the ball, I don't know if he knew everything that was going on. He caught every ball, but he waited for some reason which cost him, or maybe he was just tired i don't know. He zig zagged through all the obstacles fine, but instead of going to the spot right after the catch and running, he stopped and then went, I don't know why he hesitated.

I agree he did hesitate on every route which did cost him probably about 4 seconds.:shakeno:

I got a side bet with a friend so does anyone know the official list of how they all placed?

ccalltheway said:
I got a side bet with a friend so does anyone know the official list of how they all placed?

It was :

1st : Holt
2nd : Smith
3rd : Johnson
4th : Witten
5th : Chambers

Not sure about this but I think its:

6th: Fitzgerald
7th: Rod Smith
8th: Gates

That drill really had nothing to do with best hands, just best route running, and Torry Holt is the best Route Runner since Jerry Rice, I had no doubt he would win

haha and mooreman got Dq'd for not even attempting the sled. Another example of a bill trying to cheat.

that was funny:D moorman ran a 4.39 in college, that guy is extremely fast for a Punter

The gra ma ma thing is from Larry Johnson from the New York Knicks. I forgot the story behind it but it has somethin to do with that.

ccalltheway said:
The gra ma ma thing is from Larry Johnson from the New York Knicks. I forgot the story behind it but it has somethin to do with that.

Can't believe I forgot about that....

Man I really think Marino could still win this challenge.

ccalltheway said:

Larry Johnson dressed up as a grandma on Family Matters as the Grandma that helped Erkel win a Street Basketball game. He could have been on more episodes I dont remember.

Back
Top Bottom