Merged:Quinn holdout could keep him out all season, then lead to trade in 2008 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged:Quinn holdout could keep him out all season, then lead to trade in 2008

this is what is wrong with sports today. what a jackass, i hope he has to re enter the draft again, and get passed up all over again. what a sissyass He was claiming how he wanted to be the starting QB, its obvious he doesn't care.

i'm so glad we didn't draft him, and i feel bad for the browns fans. first tim couch era, now this douche. I think Frye might end up being a solid starter anyhow.

If i were to be drafted i'd tell my agent get me in there on time or you're fired, seriously, Do your job or go home!!

this is what is wrong with sports today. what a jackass, i hope he has to re enter the draft again, and get passed up all over again. what a sissyass He was claiming how he wanted to be the starting QB, its obvious he doesn't care.

i'm so glad we didn't draft him, and i feel bad for the browns fans. first tim couch era, now this douche. I think Frye might end up being a solid starter anyhow.

If i were to be drafted i'd tell my agent get me in there on time or you're fired, seriously, Do your job or go home!!

Did you feel that way when Ronnie Brown held out? And the agents job is to get his client the most money, getting into camp on time is secondary.

He'll play this year...but he'll just sit in the Commish's green room until the deal gets done.

I cant believe he still has Condon as his agent after the draft day free fall...IMO, this is more a case of his agent trying to save some face after clearly not doing his job before the draft...

i assume its because thomas got 42mil

I don't know if Miami would have had as much trouble signing Quinn b/c he would have been a top 10 pick. The problem is so much pre-draft hype had him projected to go in the top 10 and now he thinks he's entitled to top 10 money. IMO he went about where I had him rated (I had him between 25 - 32). It appears most of the NFL did not have him rated as a top 10 player either. Hopefully, somebody will send him and his agent a memo that reminds them that he was taken at 22.

He isnt asking for top 10 money. That has never been anything more than a rumor that hasnt been support by anything I've read from the Browns or his agent. You also have to take into account his agent using what they traded to move up to try and get him more money then a tradition 23rd pick would get.

damn 42 million he probally bought like a big huge house and nice *** car before he got drafted

The problem is so much pre-draft hype had him projected to go in the top 10 and now he thinks he's entitled to top 10 money. Hopefully, somebody will send him and his agent a memo that reminds them that he was taken at 22.

He's a prima donna. Don't forget Cleveland traded up to get him.

He's lucky IMO he went before Beck & Kolb who are & will be better QB's.

He isnt asking for top 10 money. That has never been anything more than a rumor that hasnt been support by anything I've read from the Browns or his agent. You also have to take into account his agent using what they traded to move up to try and get him more money then a tradition 23rd pick would get.

They traded a first rounder to get into the first round and pick him. You can't assume that the first rounder would be any higher or lower than this one was.

Then I forget what the other picks were, but factor them in and I think he should get somewhere between 17th and 23rd overall money for a QB.

Back
Top Bottom