MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press

ahmajokester said:
Randy Moss' agent says his client is likely headed to Oakland as soon as the official trade season begins.

The Raiders would give up their 1st round pick (7th overall) and a defensive starter (LB Napolean Harris most likely).

There gos our chances at landing Randy...
We had a chance to begin with?

Let him go to Oakland... That team is a mess anyway.

good riddance to the rude, arrogant, self-absorbed PUNK!!!! I wish nothing but failure on him.... :-)

Good.

Glad Saban wasn't dumb enough to entertain trading for Moss.

Celtkin said:
:cool2: :clap:
I hear ya. Thank God all the guys that are pointless for us to persue are either tagged or signed already. That should shut up the peanut gallery for a while.

BLITZKRIEG said:
I could care less about Moss, but who's "Pioneer Press"????....

PHINZ RULE!!! :evil:
Despite your personal feelings on Randy Moss, you can't deny his pure talent..

I guess after the Ricky Williams episode we are more reluctant to deal with people with personality issues, but IMO, RWs talent was always overrated anyways. Randy Moss' talent is not overrated...

AHMAJOKESTER??? Hmmm... Sounds like this is COMPLETELY BOGUS! Begone!

I doubt anyone who posted registered for the paper, so either post the article or Im taking it that this is a bogus story.

Porter + Moss is pretty scary. Are they still expected to look at Lamont Jordan, or have they run out of cap room?

So, what are the chances they'll want Williams or Edwards bad enough to trade up?

SkapePhin said:
AHMAJOKESTER??? Hmmm... Sounds like this is COMPLETELY BOGUS! Begone!

I doubt anyone who posted registered for the paper, so either post the article or Im taking it that this is a bogus story.
Umm.. theres been a link posted.

;)

Back
Top Bottom