MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press

Im glad we didnt draft him when we had the chance.....I mean hell , wed have missed out on John Avery if we had.:fire:

And RW wasnt over rated. You dont run for 1800+ yards behind the line we had being over rated. RW was a top 5 RB easy. If he was still in a dolphins uniform hed be the best thing since sliced bread.

NJFINSFAN1 said:
Who said we wanted a chance to land him????
My thoughts exactly. Have we not learned by watching the patriots win 3 Super Bowls that you don't need talented malcontents to win? I'll take a Hines Ward-type player over Randy Moss any day of the week.

Yea,Ricky with his head on straight was one of the best size,speed and power.
He was beast.Damnnit Drugs are bad.

Phinphanatic13 said:
My thoughts exactly. Have we not learned by watching the patriots win 3 Super Bowls that you don't need talented malcontents to win? I'll take a Hines Ward-type player over Randy Moss any day of the week.

Good point...

Raiders can have him...

everybody turn on espnnews now...its coming up next, espn has comfirmed it moss is definitely going to oakland

With Oaklands pick MIN can take Braylon Edwards or Derrick Johnson and then draft Williamson (best WR in the draft IMO) at 18. Granted Williamson may not be there but if that happens then MIN made out like bandits. Al Davis will make unbelievable dough off MOss jerseys.

I didn't want Moss in Miami. I'm most happy that it appears he won't be going to the Jets.

SkapePhin said:
Thank you.. It appears I have been owned. Your name plus the Shaq news just made me question the news.. Sorry about that.

What Shaq news? He should play this weekend right? Unless they find out something bad tomorrow. He was walking normal today.

Buddwalk said:
everybody turn on espnnews now...its coming up next, espn has comfirmed it moss is definitely going to oakland

A week after the new owner said Moss wasn't going anywhere? LOL, gotta love the cutthroat nature of pro sports.

bigmiamifan said:
What Shaq news? He should play this weekend right? Unless they find out something bad tomorrow. He was walking normal today.

ESPN reported Shaq was out for the season after reading a fake Miami Herald article.. 10 minutes later they retracted.

Back
Top Bottom