MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press

It was being rumored for several days now on PFT.If true they got it right this time.

SkapePhin said:
AHMAJOKESTER??? Hmmm... Sounds like this is COMPLETELY BOGUS! Begone!

I doubt anyone who posted registered for the paper, so either post the article or Im taking it that this is a bogus story.
I heard the same thing on ESPN this morning. They said Moss for OAK 1st and N.Harris.

Spin-Off from Moss News

Hey everyone!

So if this trade is legit and really goes through, this is good news for Dolfans IMO.

- Moss will NOT be a Jet, and we will NOT suffer twice a year when we lose Surtain. Lets be serious, people who say he is overrated... Would you like to cover him?

- LAMONT JORDAN is less likely to go to Oakland.... Clumpy -- you would probably know :) -- Oakland has franchised Woodson and resigned Porter (maybe to trade him? I CAN'T picture their personalities working out together on the same team...)

I think it would be cool to get Lamont Jordan and focus on other aspects of our team in the first round, especially with a couple picks. Thoughts?

If im the raiders im using charles woodson as trade bait right now to get a running back since they dont have a first round pick anymore...maybe get shaun alexander from the seahawks or get edge from the colts

JB-Dolfan-VA said:
Hey everyone!

So if this trade is legit and really goes through, this is good news for Dolfans IMO.

- Moss will NOT be a Jet, and we will NOT suffer twice a year when we lose Surtain. Lets be serious, people who say he is overrated... Would you like to cover him?

- LAMONT JORDAN is less likely to go to Oakland.... Clumpy -- you would probably know :) -- Oakland has franchised Woodson and resigned Porter (maybe to trade him? I CAN'T picture their personalities working out together on the same team...)

I think it would be cool to get Lamont Jordan and focus on other aspects of our team in the first round, especially with a couple picks. Thoughts?
I would love to get Jordan and be free to use our #2 elsewhere.

That seems like it would be REALLY pricey to go after Alexander or Edge after signing Moss and Porter.... ?

CrunchTime said:
It was being rumored for several days now on PFT.If true they got it right this time.
yeah, it was reported a few days ago....as much as some people dislike them, occasionally they are ahead of the game with big stories....Moss trade, Ruskell Presidency

Buddwalk said:
If im the raiders im using charles woodson as trade bait right now to get a running back since they dont have a first round pick anymore...maybe get shaun alexander from the seahawks or get edge from the colts
It's going to cost two first round picks to trade for them.

byroan said:
It's going to cost two first round picks to trade for them.
If they give him an offer sheet it will. They can trade him for less.

ahmajokester said:
...IMO, RWs talent was always overrated anyways. Randy Moss' talent is not overrated...

That's foolish. The guy was a stud. Speed, plus power. It may have ended badly, but we were lucky to have a guy with that talent on our team...

Back
Top Bottom