MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press

spydertl79 said:
With Oaklands pick MIN can take Braylon Edwards or Derrick Johnson and then draft Williamson (best WR in the draft IMO) at 18. Granted Williamson may not be there but if that happens then MIN made out like bandits. Al Davis will make unbelievable dough off MOss jerseys.
I'd be very surprised if Edwards AND Johnson don't both go in the top 5! And, you are right, Williamson prolly won't be there at 18 either -- he could go top-10.

This scenario would be a Viking fan wet dream, but it isn't very realistic...

Yeah why would anyone want him. Hes only had the most TDs and yards by a WR. since 1998. Hed only have to be double teamed on every play.....then all wed have is Chambers in single coverage. ( what good would that be?)

Its easy to say you dont want him when you dont have him. Im betting the Vikings boards are none to happy about losing him. Or maybe they are glad hes gone...I mean he was kind of a jerk.......:roflmao:

Now all they need in Oakland is a QB, RB, and an OL. Not to mention a defense....

Moss and Porter should get along great too.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can see this lasting about.....one season. :shakeno:

PHINZ RULE!!! :eek:

ahmajokester said:
Randy Moss' talent is not overrated...
When a guy is a distraction and he sleeps through at least 1/3rd of your offensive plays, he's damn overrated!

I'm so glad we didn't try to land him. In fact, I'm glad he'll be on the other side of the country (if the story's true).

thats funny mort just said about that 2day but he said it almost happend 2days ago

[QUOTE='Phins & 'Canes]When a guy is a distraction and he sleeps through at least 1/3rd of your offensive plays, he's damn overrated!

I'm so glad we didn't try to land him. In fact, I'm glad he'll be on the other side of the country (if the story's true).[/QUOTE]
Please get real. Randy Moss is NOT overrated. Must be nice to sleep through 1/3rd of his teams offensive plays and still put up great numbers.

Imagine if Ricky Williams tries to come back and ends up with the Raiders as well. Moss and Ricky on the same team would be real interesting. Just call them the gangsters.

I love how everyoen says "I dont' want Moss, he is a problem"

Gee, everyone said the same thing about Terrell Ownes last year. Hmmmm...

Randy Moss to be traded to Raiders

Breaking news: Randy Moss to bet traded to Radiers for Nepoleon Harris, 7th round draft pick and a later draft pick to be determined.

The one thing good for the dolphins i can see from this is that its possible minnesota might get in the Surtain sweepstakes with them getting the 7th that might leave open the possibilty of trading their 18th for Surtain

Holy Mother of all that is Holy !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Minnesota got a good deal:
A good LB
7th overall pick (to go along with their own 18th) (and a late pick too??)
Cap relief

They can use their 2 1st rounders to address Defense & another good WR.

CRAP! I hate Moss just like the next guy...I HATE HIM I HATE HIM, and would not want him in a Bolts uniform, but darn it...I dont really want to play him twice a year..

Jammer, training camp started for you today.

L.T.21 said:
CRAP! I hate Moss just like the next guy...I HATE HIM I HATE HIM, and would not want him in a Bolts uniform, but darn it...I dont really want to play him twice a year..

Jammer, training camp started for you today.
Don't worry, Fletcher will shut him down. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom