MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Randy Moss to the Raiders per Pioneer Press

Ryan1973 said:
Ya, I could see the Raiders trading Jerry Porter now. They would still have Ronald Curry on the roster. I can't see them having that much money tied up to one position with Moss coming on board. Porter probably signed a big contract. I can't see how they would have much cap space to go after a stud rb like James or Alexander.

The price for a Franchised player is 2 first round picks. The Raiders have none. It looks like we'll be staying at #2.

L.T.21 said:
So Raiders are now $10 mil over the cap? Talk about time to cut players;-)

What RB are they going to get now? Also, without the advantage of playaction or threat of a running game..Marty and Co. will have a field day with their zone /nickel coverages! And with our improvement in the pass rush and safety position I say one thing..

BRING IT ON!
Your lucky.....The rest of your division is pretty bad. Except the Broncos i might add.

I am hoping that there is a change in the way the Dolphins management perceive the players that they aquire. The days of getting nut cases such as Cecil Collins and others I hope is over. Its nothing but a distraction to the team and works agains't the chemistry of the team.

One has to wonder what the Vikings are now going to do with the 7th and 18th picks in the first round....Mike Williams? Edwards? Maybe another ring on Saban's phone.

Great Trade

the moss trade could turn out great for the dolphins because the vikings will want to trade up for a receiver and with no oakland its one less team to fight for a RB with

Mcduffie81 said:
Your lucky.....The rest of your division is pretty bad. Except the Broncos i might add.
I like your thought. But KC Chiefs, especially at home might have something to say about that.

They did't get much in return...lb harris and a late rounder

Back
Top Bottom