Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 18 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

role player.. Bush?? please.. what a TD run.

Last year he average 31 yds on his rushing tds (16 total).... crazy...

that last TD by Bush is what he's been doing all year. The speed he runs with, and his ability to change directions without losing much speed is unparalleled

Alex22 said:
He is averaging over 8 yards a run

Notice i didnt say why isnt he averaging over 8 yards a run.

Nappy Roots said:
he would average way over 8 yards a carry dont u think?

Nappy Roots said:
yea, and dont you think if he wasnt getting touched until 8 yards after the play, that his speed and moves could get him more than .9 yards?

Just looking at tonights game... he couldnt run between the tackles. He didnt have those gapping holes like usual and his only success were the runs to the outside. That is one of the main things that worries me... and it was proved more tonight...

Is Reggie Bush Staying in School?!?!

Has anyone heard anything else about this? I swore I just heard the guy on NFL Total Access say that...

On some of the local coverage here in LA he wasn't saying anything. But it almost seemed like he wanted to win so bad and was so pissed they lost, that he wanted to announce he was coming back right there!! I think once he cools off he'll still come out. But who knows. It would be awesome if he came back.

If he stayed... I think the entire sports world would have a heartattack... I just cant imagine what would happen if he announced that...

Reggie Bush = O V E R A T E D

I have wanted to post this for weeks, however, I knew I would be torched for it. After the Rosebowl, maybe some people will listen.
I will say he is a very special player, and more a very gifted athlete. That being said, he isnt the best running back on the Trojans, he isnt the best reciever on the Trojans and he isnt even the best kick returner on the Trojans.
Everyone has him as being the first overall pick in the draft, and although he has an impressive touches vs touchdown ratio, that wont follow into the pros. He WILL NOT be able to take the beating he is going to get in the Pros.
As a running back, he will be able to handle 10-15 touches a game tops. So where do you play him?
At SLot or WR> Not a normal position at all for him
As a situatonal player? Not enough touches or plays for him
As a kickreturner? Do you want to spend a top 5 draft pick on a kickreturner....

Thoughts?

Nasty said:
If he stayed... I think the entire sports world would have a heartattack... I just cant imagine what would happen if he announced that...
It would be hilarious, mel kipers wig might fall off!!! :lol:

azfinfanmang said:
Okay, maybe, but that aside, lets hear something to back up you're side of the argument

And lets leave my nuts out of this

Last night was just one game. You can't say he is overrated on one game when the guy had a season of a lifetime. And a great career in general.

It's like saying Marino was overrated based on his final game vs Jax in the playoffs which the team lost 62-7

Not to mention the fact that he actually had a very good game last night...guess he missed that TD run....

Back
Top Bottom