Merged: Reggie Bush | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Reggie Bush

I hope he comes out. Anything that pushes Cutler back to us is good.

MikeO said:
Last night was just one game. You can't say he is overrated on one game when the guy had a season of a lifetime.

Dude, I live in the middle of Pac-10 land. I am not a Reggie hater, I loved watching the University of Spoiled Children bet the local Wildcats this season. I have seen almost all of every game that USC played this year. I have watched RB play some serious ball, but he wont be able to do the same things at the next level. I would seriously think about taking Lendell White over Bush if I was picking high in the draft. Of course White is going to stay another year, but he is the best running back currently on the USC roster IMO

vt_dolfan said:
Not to mention the fact that he actually had a very good game last night...guess he missed that TD run....

How could I miss the run with Dan the UCS homer Fouts playing it over and over. It wasnt nearly as specatular as Vince Youngs TD run...

azfinfanmang said:
Dude, I live in the middle of Pac-10 land. I am not a Reggie hater, I loved watching the University of Spoiled Children bet the local Wildcats this season. I have seen almost all of every game that USC played this year. I have watched RB play some serious ball, but he wont be able to do the same things at the next level. I would seriously think about taking Lendell White over Bush if I was picking high in the draft. Of course White is going to stay another year, but he is the best running back currently on the USC roster IMO
I don't care where you live. What does that have to do with anything. Even if we agree with your stance he isn't the best RB on USC........how does that make him overrated? A team can't have 2 great RB's??????????? Just stop while your ahead and step away from the CPU now.

azfinfanmang said:
How could I miss the run with Dan the UCS homer Fouts playing it over and over. It wasnt nearly as specatular as Vince Youngs TD run...

Yeah, Dan Fouts is now in charge of the replay both and what ABC shows over and over again.....:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

MikeO said:
I don't care where you live. What does that have to do with anything. Even if we agree with your stance he isn't the best RB on USC........how does that make him overrated? A team can't have 2 great RB's??????????? Just stop while your ahead and step away from the CPU now.

It has quite a bit to do with it. Instead of listening to what the media across the nation speals, I have actually been seeing things first hand...
I have already stated, a very gifted player. Barry Sanders-ish yes. Fouts compared him to Walter Payton... Not even.

MikeO said:
Yeah, Dan Fouts is now in charge of the replay both and what ABC shows over and over again.....:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

I wish I had a dollar for everytime Fouts mentioned that blown touchdown by Vince Young

azfinfanmang said:
It has quite a bit to do with it. Instead of listening to what the media across the nation speals, I have actually been seeing things first hand...
I have already stated, a very gifted player. Barry Sanders-ish yes. Fouts compared him to Walter Payton... Not even.

You don't think we have TV's here on the east coast. We don't watch USC games? :shakeno:

azfinfanmang said:

Dan Fouts wasn't the USC homer. That was Keith Jackson. He's known to be a bit of a USC fan. It was a pretty significant missed call by the referees, that lateral. I think they would have scored anyway.

I will say that I think last nights game shows Mr. Bush isn't going to go flying into the NFL and dominating as many expect. Anyone who hasn't said "Hmmmm..." to themselves after what they saw last night is only kidding themself.

MikeO said:
You don't think we have TV's here on the east coast. We don't watch USC games? :shakeno:

Not saying that, but I bet you watching USC is like me watching Florida State, or Penn State or Ohio State. Sometimes, given the chance. Here, USC is on every single week, in the perfect viewing time slot...

Last night USC looked a much bigger threat when White was running the ball. But to call Bush overrated is ludicrous.

MikeO said:

Fact is R.Bush was a great college player..but NOBODY knows if h's overrated as a whole yet...there are no sure things in the NFL...so no one is wrong or right.

DBoston80 said:
Fact is R.Bush was a great college player..but NOBODY knows if h's overrated as a whole yet...there are no sure things in the NFL...so no one is wrong or right.

Okay, maybe I should have started this different. If you had to pick a Heisman winner today, who would you pick?

Schleprock said:
I will say that I think last nights game shows Mr. Bush isn't going to go flying into the NFL and dominating as many expect. Anyone who hasn't said "Hmmmm..." to themselves after what they saw last night is only kidding themself.

Regardless, how many tailbacks have his athleticism? I knew Sean Salisbury was crazy when he said Reggie Bush would be a top-5 RB in the league as soon as he enters it, but he's still going to be a very powerful weapon for the right offense. I can admit that.

Let me ask you something. Do you want the Jets to draft him?

Back
Top Bottom