MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

The JEsT defense is the most OVERRATED defense.. face it,, they blew 4th qtr leads (on the last drive) to MIA, ATL, JAX, BUF

plus, if INDY didn't tank it in game 15, Jets lose and they are out of the playoffs and the season was a TOTAL failure, including your fat *** coach

I'd root for Belichek who i've hated for yrs over this fat bast**d

looking at what you put to the screen, I have to disagree. the only thing thats obvious is that the 08 squad scored more points.

13 to 15.4... not significant. that's less than a fg.
81 yds to 93 yds, and 3.6 to 3.4... not significant.

40 yards given up a game more in 2009 is hardly alarming as well.

you really have yourself talked into otherwise???

over 2 PPG is a decent difference, let's also not forget that Baltimore's offense was better in 2009 and it didn't feature a rookie QB like it did in 2008- that helps a defense.

In 2008 the Ravens D allowed 209 pts(13 PPG) and they scored 48 pts.

In 2009 the Ravens D allowed 247 pts(15.4 PPG) and they scored 21 pts.

That's a pretty significant difference.

In 2008 they allowed 261 yds per game

In 2009 they allowed 301 yds per game

In 2008 they allowed 81 rush yds per game on 3.6 YPC

In 2009 they allowed 93 rush yds per game on 3.4 YPC

The only area they got slightly better in was against the run. The 2008 Ravens D was MUCH better.

In 2008 the Ravens gave up 15.2 PPG (not 13) and in 09 it was 16.3 PPG (not a statistical difference). The goal of the defense is to not allow points, scoring points on defense takes a little bit of luck and having Ed Reed banged up doesn’t help your defensive scoring ability.

In 2009 the rules were also changed to favor the offensive passing game so total yardage is expected to go up. In 2008 8 teams averaged less than 300 yards a game compared to 2 in 2009.

In 2008, 9 teams averaged less than 200 YPG passing defensively and in 2009 that fell to 4 teams.

The numbers you suggest that are significant I can assure you are not 1.1PPG is not, yardage on a whole went up due to rules changes. If the passing game is wide open then that also reflects in the running attack or vise versa so in this case you are wrong to state that Ryan’s lead Ravens D was better then the 09 D, it simply was not and the numbers show that.

don;t forget to add "can't win playoff games":lol:

This is why sports are great. One year you can't talk any smack b/c your team has done nothing in 35 years (though you and others always talked about the Jets record vs Miami over the last few years), then the year your team has a season you didn't expect (getting to the AFC Conf Title Game) you suddenly have the necessary history behind you to give you the right to validate your continuing of running your mouth.

I'm not talking about you specifically Junc but to and about fans in general. So the Phins fans here can say 'Well you guys still haven't won **** in 40 years" while you can say the same thing back. Say the Phins do the same thing next year the Jets did in 2009, we're back at square 1.

Kill me now :chuckle:

"over 2 PPG is a decent difference, let's also not forget that Baltimore's offense was better in 2009 and it didn't feature a rookie QB like it did in 2008- that helps a defense"

2008 ravens.

pts/g yds/game rush yds/game passyds/game TOP
24.1 324 148.5 175.5 33:22

2009 squad

24.4 351.2 213.7 137.5 29:33

you sure it was that much better in 2009???? seems to me scoring more the same amount of points and using almost 4 more minutes on average a game would lend itself to the 08 offensive squad being better. unless of course by the 09 offense being better you meant... they rushed for more yards.

In 2008 the Ravens gave up 15.2 PPG (not 13) and in 09 it was 16.3 PPG (not a statistical difference). The goal of the defense is to not allow points, scoring points on defense takes a little bit of luck and having Ed Reed banged up doesn’t help your defensive scoring ability.

In 2009 the rules were also changed to favor the offensive passing game so total yardage is expected to go up. In 2008 8 teams averaged less than 300 yards a game compared to 2 in 2009.

In 2008, 9 teams averaged less than 200 YPG passing defensively and in 2009 that fell to 4 teams.

The numbers you suggest that are significant I can assure you are not 1.1PPG is not, yardage on a whole went up due to rules changes. If the passing game is wide open then that also reflects in the running attack or vise versa so in this case you are wrong to state that Ryan’s lead Ravens D was better then the 09 D, it simply was not and the numbers show that.

This was actual points allowed, that other # includes points allowed by the offense and STs. In 2008 their O/STs allowed 35 pts, in 2009 they allowed 14.

Lol, typical Dolphins fans. Reacting without knowing the full story. The Dolphins fan was all up in his face and way over the line and Rex just flipped him off. Thats it.

This was actual points allowed, that other # includes points allowed by the offense and STs. In 2008 their O/STs allowed 35 pts, in 2009 they allowed 14.

Here is a point from your own argument in a prior thread debaiting against the Pats D in the playoffs and the Colts D in the playoffs with your "adjusted" numbers as you like to do but "should NOT" do. You state that 2ppg is NOT a big difference

even including OT the avg. is about 2 PPG which isn't much but why do we add more qtrs? is that fair? B/c brady was able to lead his O to points in his OT and Manning couldn't in his that should be a negative against the Colts D?

This should be apples to apples, in regulation the difference is less than 2PPG. I always love the excuse the Manning backers throw out there.

so b/c he lobbied for some calls against baltimore a few weeks ago that means he has a sense of entitlement? You've never seen Peyton lobby for a call? :crazy::lol2:

Well is it a big difference or not? Make up your mind in this thread argument you clearly stated in a Ryan coached defense that 2ppg is significant but in the Colts/Pats argument you state 2.2 PPG (adjusted per you) is not.

Which is it?

u guys are a bunch of fairies, ligthen up. if your queer *** coach flipped off some jet fans you'd be thrilled

seriously, WHY play with junc troll? Someone needs a life and a new play station

u guys are a bunch of fairies, ligthen up. if your queer *** coach flipped off some jet fans you'd be thrilled
A. thanks for letting us know how we'd feel. I can now go on with my day. I was starting to panic a little.

2. It's not just this one act of him flipping some fans off that bothers us. it's the fact that he's a moron and talks trash even when he gets a "L" handed to him. Making himself look like a tool. This just added to the fire.:up:

I think a one game coaching suspension and $50,000 fine should be coming to Fat Ryan.

Well if the fans did what I've heard they did (cursed him out, threatened him and said the F bomb multiple times), I really don't blame Sexy Rexy. When you get attacked like that, you can only take so much and you need to retaliate in some way

Back
Top Bottom