MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Rex Ryan says all u dolphins fans we're coming for u/Flips off Dolphin fans

Here is a point from your own argument in a prior thread debaiting against the Pats D in the playoffs and the Colts D in the playoffs with your "adjusted" numbers as you like to do but "should NOT" do. You state that 2ppg is NOT a big difference

Well is it a big difference or not? Make up your mind in this thread argument you clearly stated in a Ryan coached defense that 2ppg is significant but in the Colts/Pats argument you state 2.2 PPG (adjusted per you) is not.

Which is it?

I said in this thread over 2 PPg is a decent difference especially when factoring in the rookie QB, etc...

As far as NE-Indy, people act like the Pats had the '85 Bears D and indy had the '08 Lions. 2 PPG wasn't much when you consider how great the Indy offense was supposed to be. a 2 PPg difference btw those 2 D's wasn't the reason Brady has 2 more SB apps and 3 more SB titles.

You are comparing apples and oranges.

the Jets D played GREAT in the 2nd half against the Colts 2 weeks ago, absolutely stunning...best defense ive ever seen :lol:

not talkin about that, you wanna keep bringin up your D and i saw them fall apart in the 2nd half...not saying it hasnt happened to us but i think its time to get off your high horse and accept reality.

Peyton really F'd you guys up...

not talkin about that, you wanna keep bringin up your D and i saw them fall apart in the 2nd half...not saying it hasnt happened to us but i think its time to get off your high horse and accept reality.

Peyton really F'd you guys up...

When did I say our D didn't get killed that 2nd half?

I love this FAT GUY! I hope he keeps sticking up his chubby middle finger at us! When it isn't to busy shoving food in his fat face! I hope he keeps poking the hornets nest the entire off season. Then just maybe Dolphin fans will get so fed up they will buy up all the tickets to the home game against the Jets! I get so sick of all the Jets and Pats fans in our stadium! Tome to man up and create a hostile environment for 2 ton Rexy!

When did I say our D didn't get killed that 2nd half?

nah you never did but im just saying, im gettin tired of hearing about this great defense of yours. You were so sure that if Peyton played the whole first game that you still had a chance and it was so blatantly obvious you didnt...Peyton changed up his gameplan and straight up raped your defense in the 2nd half. You guys couldnt stop the quick slants.

Everyone knows the Jets are blitzing on 3rd down. I dont know why more teams dont do what Peyton did and start throwin quick slants and **** like that when they know the heats coming.

And dont get me wrong junc, im not saying your defense sucks so dont take it as an attack. Trust me i would love to say your defense sucks, i probably said it before just for the hell of it but the truth is you guys do have a good defense. Im not scared tho, theres no reason to be...we've played against better D's before.

nah you never did but im just saying, im gettin tired of hearing about this great defense of yours. You were so sure that if Peyton played the whole first game that you still had a chance and it was so blatantly obvious you didnt...Peyton changed up his gameplan and straight up raped your defense in the 2nd half. You guys couldnt stop the quick slants.

Everyone knows the Jets are blitzing on 3rd down. I dont know why more teams dont do what Peyton did and start throwin quick slants and **** like that when they know the heats coming.

And dont get me wrong junc, im not saying your defense sucks so dont take it as an attack. Trust me i would love to say your defense sucks, i probably said it before just for the hell of it but the truth is you guys do have a good defense. Im not scared tho, theres no reason to be...we've played against better D's before.

What happened in the title game had nothing to do w/ what happened a month ago. We didn't lose a bucnh of secondary guys then, Bart Scott wasn't hobbling on one leg, we didn't lose Shonn Greene for ball control. We have no idea how that first plays out if the starters stay in, Indy was too gutless to go for it- that was their problem not ours.

Our D was the best in the league this year but it was by no means a truly great defense. They were not dominant, I think it was amazing we were as good as we were after we lost jenkins. There was a time early in the year where I thought the D wa splaying domiannt football until you guys went up and down the field on us in Miami and a couple of other teams won games late against us. We had maybe the best the NFL had to offer in 2009 but it was far from dominant and we have alot of room for improvement.

What happened in the title game had nothing to do w/ what happened a month ago. We didn't lose a bucnh of secondary guys then, Bart Scott wasn't hobbling on one leg, we didn't lose Shonn Greene for ball control. We have no idea how that first plays out if the starters stay in, Indy was too gutless to go for it- that was their problem not ours.

well in the first game Indy led the whole time Peyton was in...in the 2nd game you guys actually had a lead and blew it in the 2nd half. Do you think the Colts are scoring 24 unanswered points in the 2nd half with Painter in? i dont think so...

Youre right, its the Colts problem cuz you won that game and they didnt go undefeated. I know anything is possible in sports and thats why you play the game but Peyton Manning showed why hes great. He can make any coach look good. He is the Colts and when hes gone that teams probably gonna be pretty crappy for awhile.

And if were blaming injuries i can say thats why Miami didnt make the playoffs, but i just say that we played poorly. Sure injuries play a factor, it happens to every team at some point but you have to keep moving forward. I dont think your blaming injuries for the loss, im pretty sure your just saying "things were a little different" because of them.

lol at nyjunc constantly on here defending his beloved tub of lard. Hilarious. I have ZERO problem with Jabba the Rex flicking off Miami fans. Cant wait for next season! Hope to see big fat Rex cry next season and go on a junk food binge.

I'm eagerly anticipating the hilarity that will ensue when we sweep them again next year. The fat dip-sh*t will probably have a coronary.

Back
Top Bottom