[MERGED] Senator wants to meet with Commish about Destroyed Tapes | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

[MERGED] Senator wants to meet with Commish about Destroyed Tapes

:lol:

That was absurd!

Dredge up whatever you want about this guy. I'd imagine any Pats rep, media person or fan would go full bore after anyone who dares question their verbal assurance that nothing questionable has been going on in Pats land. Whatever it takes to get someone to actually investigate all these mysterious made up charges against the Pats!

Where theres smoke there's fire.
If the fireman putting it out is in it for questionable reasons I don't care as long as it's put out.

Did someone say the guy was a hero? Nice deflection though. :woot:

Seeing as everyone likes to beat their chest in search of the truth I felt a little background on the great Senator Specter was in order. Specter has too many conflicts of interest to run an investigation especially with regards to the NFL.

This is like leaving the fox in charge of the hen house.

I am just surprised there are any Pats fans left. Figured the canyons under bridges and overpasses would be littered with dead corpses by now

I am just surprised there are any Pats fans left. Figured the canyons under bridges and overpasses would be littered with dead corpses by now

Sorry to disappoint you. It definately hurt to lose the SB but how down can a patriots fan get with an 18-1 season?

Sorry to disappoint you. It definately hurt to lose the SB but how down can a patriots fan get with an 18-1 season?

Normally I'd agree but when the only loss of the year a team suffers is the Super Bowl it's quite a shift to go from gloating about making history to suffering the biggest choke ever from one team in a season.

Normally I'd agree but when the only loss of the year a team suffers is the Super Bowl it's quite a shift to go from gloating about making history to suffering the biggest choke ever from one team in a season.

Thanks CR, if people didnt quote that guy, I would have absolutely ZERO idea of what he says in his posts...:lol:

Well when it came to gloating this season I kind of thought the dolphins stood at the top of the gloating heap. I sincerely hope no other team ever comes close to going undefeated again cause I don't think i could take another moment of listening to motor mouth Morris or Don Shula.

Well when it came to gloating this season I kind of thought the dolphins stood at the top of the gloating heap. I sincerely hope no other team ever comes close to going undefeated again cause I don't think i could take another moment of listening to motor mouth Morris or Don Shula.
No Mr NFLFAN you would be wrong the Smug/Hubris bar was set at a level no other franchise or fanbase could reach by the Patriots this year...Maybe you arent included in that group I dont know but even your Boston sports media took the cake.

The 72 Squad does a little crowing every year they EARNED it..A big piece of the Patriot nation did it before they sealed the deal and it was annoying to say the least.

I would like to thank the Pats for cementing the Perfect Season even deeper into the annals of football lore tho.. so for that they have my appreciation.

hahahaha, Shula was right, he just used poor taste and said it out loud, Mercury.. well, it's all he has, we know it, you know it, he even lost his ring.. he's like the in law that just shows up at the holidays without being invited.

But bro ease up... y'all just performed the choke of the century.. no other team arrived at the SB undefeated except us and you... and before you actually earned it, the Mass. Governor was planning an official State holiday in honor of the undefeated, greatest team ever..

so, don't come at us any more about gloating... ya hear...

an official HOLIDAY.. shut down the government, the schools, even the garbage men get to stay home.. literally, a sanctioned, payed for by the taxpayers statewide gloat...

18-1 ... as Jackie used to say out on the Beach, "Howw ssweet it is !"

hahahaha, Shula was right, he just used poor taste and said it out loud, Mercury.. well, it's all he has, we know it, you know it, he even lost his ring.. he's like the in law that just shows up at the holidays without being invited.

But bro ease up... y'all just performed the choke of the century.. no other team arrived at the SB undefeated except us and you... and before you actually earned it, the Mass. Governor was planning an official State holiday in honor of the undefeated, greatest team ever..

so, don't come at us any more about gloating... ya hear...

an official HOLIDAY.. shut down the government, the schools, even the garbage men get to stay home.. literally, a sanctioned, payed for by the taxpayers statewide gloat...
18-1 ... as Jackie used to say out on the Beach, "Howw ssweet it is !"
Cheers Mate.

No Mr NFLFAN you would be wrong the Smug/Hubris bar was set at a level no other franchise or fanbase could reach by the Patriots this year...Maybe you arent included in that group I dont know but even your Boston sports media took the cake.

The 72 Squad does a little crowing every year they EARNED it..A big piece of the Patriot nation did it before they sealed the deal and it was annoying to say the least.

I would like to thank the Pats for cementing the Perfect Season even deeper into the annals of football lore tho.. so for that they have my appreciation.

A little crowing would have been fine but Morris hee hawed like a jackass. :lol:

A little crowing would have been fine but Morris hee hawed like a jackass. :lol:
Im not even going to TRY and make an excuse for Morris he is what he is.. and like cnc66 says its all he has.

Back
Top Bottom