MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

I tell you what this Dakota Watson kid had my attention the entire Gator Bowl! He made big play for loss after big play for loss, and that penetration and speed he showed on that tackle was great! I just don't know how we can use him, but spending a mid round pick (3rd-4th) on him would be sweet

Brandon Graham's arms are too short to be an OLB in OUR system right? Best player on the field today

They said the same thing about Woodley's short arms and short height.. And look at him in a 3-4 defense under Lebeau

If you can play you can play.

Hell, James Harrison is only 6 feet tall. Graham is bigger than Harrison. He's taller and weighs 12 pounds more.

You wouldn't take Harrison and Woodley as your OLB's in a 3-4 defense ?

Come again ?

Graham again....Good Lord....so long Joey Porter.

i already had brandon graham in consideration for pick #12...today just reinforces it for me...

dan williams needs to be on that list also...

Roth had the shortest arms in the world and look how good he was for us last year. He went to the browns and continues to suceed.

the other thing we all got to keep in mind is most the premier draft talent isn't even at this game...

some of them would be dominating this game also...

but brandon graham against ciron black who has no business as a left tackle is a joke...and capers hasn't impressed me either but he's got better feet than black...who i think is a rt or guard

Back
Top Bottom