MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: Senior Bowl GameThread 4pm EST

Watch Denver take Graham now and we have to settle for McClain.

lol

I think some people get to caught up on these talking heads talking about 40 times, measurements, or in current NFL players age. If you mute the TV and just watch them play would you even notice his reach? Look at how they produce and make impact plays. Forget measurements!

I think some people get to caught up on these talking heads talking about 40 times, measurements, or in current NFL players age. If you mute the TV and just watch them play would you even notice his reach? Look at how they produce and make impact plays. Forget measurements!

I agree , look at Zach Thomas' career.

Short arms, short altogether. He was slow.

But a damn fine linebacker.

And again, Harrison and Woodley are 6'1 and 6'0.. And Graham is 6'1 and weighs more than both of them.

mike johnson beaten by cam thomas just drove him straight back...nice

and mike johnsons no slouch

My boy Cam Thomas kicking arse again.

I love that guy. Too bad he won;t be there in the 3rd.

And again, Harrison and Woodley are 6'1 and 6'0.. And Graham is 6'1 and weighs more than both of them.
Great instincts and smarts will do that for ya. A lot of why I like McClain so much.

Not to mention guys with shorter arms tend to be stronger, look at all the power lifters. They are always closer to their core which is where the power is.

Back
Top Bottom