Merged: Steinbach or Dielman/Deilman seeking 7 million | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Steinbach or Dielman/Deilman seeking 7 million

You there Aussie?

yeah man i am here sorry i just went to check some other stuff out, sorry to freak u out with the no reply, not offended in the slightest nmmate u can take all the shots u want at me this guy dont break lol but i am just about to get some dinner so i probably be gone in a bit.

I've been hoping for Dielman since the end of the year, but I really don't care. Steinbach's versatility will come in handy once half our line gets injured like usual. I'll take whoever is cheaper.

I agree that Steinbach would be more valuable than Dielman. Steinbach is able to play all OL positions...including LT.

Yes, Yes, Yes, good idea trying to land one of them. Also for FA they should look to try and add either Clements or Samuels, and Carr.

Then we could try and pickup Brown and Kalil in rounds 1 and 2, a QB in round 3, and OL and CB in the later rounds.

GO PHINS~!

Dielman wants 7 million per year !

DIELMAN DOESN'T HAVE A DEAL, MAN
Despite rumors that the agent for guard Kris Dielman has a contract in hand worth $7 million per year, the talk in league circles is that the Dielman camp is blowing smoke.
Why, you ask? Because we're told that the agent is calling teams up and saying that it'll take $7 million per year "to get in" the Dielman derby.
So if he had $7 million in hand, there would be no need to make that statement.
With that said, look for Dielman to get paid handsomely, possibly as much as $7 million per year. But that deal currently isn't in his pocket.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/rumormill.htm

I hope we can afford him, If not Stienbach will do just fine and he can play LT.

Duh. Dielman wants as much as Steve Hutchinson got. thats not surprising at all.

First of all, dont knock PFT. They are really quite credible come FA time, they broke the Will Allen to Miami news last year about 10 hours before it became official. With that said, this isnt such a surprise. He'll likely get that salary. Im not the type of person to be upset about overpaying for a position of need, especially because in the NFL it is so easy to restructure and rework and even terminate contracts if necessary. If we get our man, and it improves the team, then I'll be happy.

While I see Dielman being the primary target due to the obvious Cam and Hud connections, I would almost say my preference is for Steinbach just because he can play LT, and I'd much rather give that kind of money to a tackle.

Back
Top Bottom