Merged: Steinbach or Dielman/Deilman seeking 7 million | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: Steinbach or Dielman/Deilman seeking 7 million

What makes you guys think Steinbach won't ask for alot of money as well? He's gonna see Dielman getting, hell he's gonna want to get paid too. Somebody is gonna spend the money, might as well be us.

What makes you guys think Steinbach won't ask for alot of money as well? He's gonna see Dielman getting, hell he's gonna want to get paid too. Somebody is gonna spend the money, might as well be us.

We have almost no shot of getting either player in my opinion. I'd look for Steinbach to settle in with the Browns.

no surprise here, he'll get that money quite easily.

Cripes. Seven mil a year for knocking people down or getting in their way. There are some skewed values here somewhere.All kidding aside, now. You wannabe agents out there: Anyone know who besides Hutchinson is getting 7 mil or more to play OL?

i still want dielman but i think we have to look into how much derrick dockery would cost us he might be a cheaper option.

Like I said, I dont like to use the word 'overpay' when a team makes a signing in the NFL, because contracts are very easy to restructure... most contracts get worked behind the scenes to give a team cap relief in subsequent years... for instance, the Redskins are consistent players in the FA market and while they overpay, every year they seem to find themselves with cap space again. Thats because you can work around the cap. Im not saying lets be the Redskins, but its a good example of why overpaying (from a personnel perspective) is not the end of the world. Now from a football point of view, its a whole other story.

That beind said, if we are going to overpay, let it be for an offensive lineman or a top DB. I think its pretty evident that being cheap has gotten us nowhere, in particular on the line. Enough is enough. Pay up. Its a critical position.

This is proving even more that you have to build through the draft. With that said, Brady Quinn is not the answer.

i just wna know how good he really is. was it after LT gained 1800 yards or was he good prior to that as well? he became big mainly this year.

you know what Screw Dielman!! Selfish S.O>B!! Ill be happy with Eric instead!! My god You think you r a Hutchinson!!! Screw Dielman

You are right on this one but if we get dielman I will not mind at all.:dolphins:

7 million is too much to pay for a Guard. I don't care how good he is. Hutchinson got that much, and even he isn't worth it.

Dielman or Steinbach - Who's most likely?

With CC having stated he wants to build the o-line outside in and given last year's line's complete incompetence, surely one of these guys is our top priority. Who do you think will MOST LIKELY land in Miami?

I'd love Dielman but we shouldn't overspend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom