MERGED: T.O. walks out of camp..... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: T.O. walks out of camp.....

haha hell yeah i hope they send him some place and hes miserable there, teach him a lesson... send him to the 49ers or titans...

Knowing our luck, he will go to the Pats and become a model citzen while New England only gives up a fifth round pick. Either that or he goes to Oakland where the fans love this type of behavior. Maybe this can rekindle the Owens-Porter-Williams trade.

nick1 said:
this should be in the General NFL forum, it has nothing to do with the Dolphins
Why do you even concern yourself with that? Let the mods take care of it. I for one am glad it was posted here.

nick1 said:
this should be in the General NFL forum, it has nothing to do with the Dolphins

So sick of you nit pickers...what about the Braylon Edwards thread you posted in nick1, whats a matter you liked that one so you didn't complain that technically it has nothing to do with the dolphins?

What if I had said TO left camp maybe we can pick him up? Does it then pertain to the dolphins and pass through ur wrong forum filter?

Go pick ur nose or something and stop picking on my threads and posts.

I don't blame TO... none of his money is guaranteed and he'd be making like $600,000 this year or something....with the eagles wanting to redo it soon. F-em and hold out.... he was that offense! Especially with McNabb and lack there of passing accuracy

phillyphinphan said:
It's being reported on 610 wip that Terrell owens has walked out of camp after a "heated" discussion with head coach andy reid and is reportedly headed back to Atlanta. Looks like T.O. has played his last game w/ the iggs...

:rofl3:

I LOVE IT!!

:rofl3:

What a piece of crap!! :rofl3:

Go home and stay there so we can all forget about you and the league and the Eagles can move on just fine w/o your whining a$$!!!

Finfan53 said:
I don't blame TO... none of his money is guaranteed and he'd be making like $600,000 this year or something....with the eagles wanting to redo it soon. F-em and hold out.... he was that offense! Especially with McNabb and lack there of passing accuracy

If you want a ton of money up front (like T.O. got) on a long-term deal, that means a much smaller amount in the next couple of years. Even so, he was going to make $3.5 million this year. If he wanted his salary to match his previous year's performance, he should have signed one-year contracts.

Imagine Moss and Owens teamates! There wouldn't be any room in the locker room for the rest of the team with those 2 egos :lol:

did the eagles actually think the biggest mouth in the NFL would be quiet making a fraction of what he should be making. hes an idiot for signing such a "small" 7 year contract. but thats his agents fault. someone will trade for him, if thats what the eagles decide to do.

Back
Top Bottom