MERGED: T.O. walks out of camp..... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: T.O. walks out of camp.....

Mcduffie81 said:
Why do you even concern yourself with that? Let the mods take care of it. I for one am glad it was posted here.

cause its more work for the mods...

also if u posted this in the right forum then u would of realized that its been posted

arnoldu said:
RELAX guys, this is big news, some people don't check the 'other' sections so i'm glad it was posted here

still it has NOTHING to do with the Miami Dolphins, it dont effect them any way at all and this is the Miami Dolphins thread....

burger13 said:
Ok, so find me that fit......the team with the necessary salary cap room, trade bait, and FO who will pay a 32-yr old WR the 10+ million guaranteed that TO is looking for. Oh, did I mention that TO has a little reputation as a malcontent??

EDIT - Also, which team has traded for this RB that you described and given him a huge signing bonus??????
cap room can be made. i dont believe the "he's to expensive for any team". the nfl likes talent and has always been willing to over pay for it.
i think at this point if he wont play for the eagles, they will take draft picks in a trade. what are they going to do, cut him? you dont cut the best WR in the NFL. hell, moss was traded for a very high 1st rounder and a good player.

Ownes would instantly give a team offense. he might be a pain in the ***, but he still gets it dont on the field.

and he doenst have to be a "fit" with a team. and telling your where he will go will cost you extra. :)

and i was obviously talking about J. Lewis. and if the ravens were willing to trade him away, teams would be lining up. but the ravens like him so much, they wouldnt do that.

I know this is the wrong for so I shouldn't post but I wanna get this out there...

the most embarrassing part for Owens (well one of them anyway) is that when Owens 1st hurt his groin (ya whatever) Reid came out an specifically had a special meeting with the press to tell them the Owens was genuinely hurt so that rumors wouldn't start....then he stretches out the injury even though he's healthy....next thing you know, he gets into an argument with the guy who backs him and leaves TC like a spoiled little kid. I don't care what Reid said to the guy behind closed doors but I hope they don't trade him and don't pay him anything else....I say let him rot on the inactive list and start the tab on what he's going to owe in fines for not showing. MAKE pay every single fine...and DO NOT trade him...I want this spoiled turd to suffer!

420finfan said:
I have never see a group of grown men nag like unhappy wives more than in this board. :rofl3:

and a grown man should be able to admit when he was wrong.

it really isn't a big deal at all, and I don't think that I or anyone else is making a big deal out of it........but you are by trying to justify something which, as trivial as it is, is clearly wrong.

Jt0323 said:
this should of been posted in the General NFL Forum
http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=3

and if u check this was posted already...

Let's be realistic, most people only read this forum and this is a major story so it has some impact on EVERY team in the NFL. I'd rather see it as it's own thread than let's trade DT for TO. It's more interesting for discussion than half of the threads that get started. Do we really need more crazy trade idea or I hate Feeley threads?

bevophin said:
I'll take Ricky's "behavior" any freaking day over TO.
TOs actions were mainly in the offseason. and even in the offseason it was all media built, and talked about over and over and over. this new stuff can go in any direction. but unless he retires, ricky is worse.

Ricky retired. left the team for a year. left your stranded for a year. giving you no option for a trade or anything.

burger13 said:
Yeah, like when they were 5-9 before they got TO, and had James Thrash and Todd "Don't hit me" Pinkston at WR??

or how they faltered down the stretch last year w/o TO.

Don't get me wrong, TO makes the Eagles a more explosive offense when he's playing, but the Eagles are a very good team without him too.

not winning a SB without him. Bottom line! Almost won one last year with him playing with a broken friggin leg pretty much! Nuff said

I hope this finally drive a nail in Drew Rosehaus coffin.He thinks he is bigger that the game.He even thinks he will be the first agent to be in the HOF.

SF Dolfan said:
Let's be realistic, most people only read this forum and this is a major story so it has some impact on EVERY team in the NFL. I'd rather see it as it's own thread than let's trade DT for TO. It's more interesting for discussion than half of the threads that get started. Do we really need more crazy trade idea or I hate Feeley threads?

Regardless of what you think it still doesn't belong in the Dolphins section. That section is for Dolphins news only. If other people don't read the other forums then that's their loss.

SF Dolfan said:

how dose it impact every team in the NFL? there was nothing in that article that said he will be traded or cut. it just says he left...it has nothing to do with the Dolphins, the Dolphins name was not mention in the post or article, and AJ made the General NFL forum for a reason, for threads like these

burger13 said:
and a grown man should be able to admit when he was wrong.

it really isn't a big deal at all, and I don't think that I or anyone else is making a big deal out of it........but you are by trying to justify something which, as trivial as it is, is clearly wrong.

Thanks for giving me another example!

zephon said:
I know this is the wrong for so I shouldn't post but I wanna get this out there...

the most embarrassing part for Owens (well one of them anyway) is that when Owens 1st hurt his groin (ya whatever) Reid came out an specifically had a special meeting with the press to tell them the Owens was genuinely hurt so that rumors wouldn't start....then he stretches out the injury even though he's healthy....next thing you know, he gets into an argument with the guy who backs him and leaves TC like a spoiled little kid. I don't care what Reid said to the guy behind closed doors but I hope they don't trade him and don't pay him anything else....I say let him rot on the inactive list and start the tab on what he's going to owe in fines for not showing. MAKE pay every single fine...and DO NOT trade him...I want this spoiled turd to suffer!

If any team will let him sit, I think it's the Eagles. Their FO is pretty hardline. And let's be honest, what is TO's trade value right now? He was had for a 2nd round pick last season and certainly isn't helping his case with his attitude, contract demands, and recent injuries. It would almost be better not to trade him, at least not to a team you might end up playing in the playoffs. He's got too much talent to let get away. And the Eagles hold all the cards here. They do need to start looking for at least one more WR. I could see a guy like Warrick ending up there if he's healthy enough to play. I thought Gardner would have been a good fit there too, but too late on that one.

420finfan said:
So sick of you nit pickers...what about the Braylon Edwards thread you posted in nick1, whats a matter you liked that one so you didn't complain that technically it has nothing to do with the dolphins?

What if I had said TO left camp maybe we can pick him up? Does it then pertain to the dolphins and pass through ur wrong forum filter?

Go pick ur nose or something and stop picking on my threads and posts.

Mcduffie81 said:
Why do you even concern yourself with that? Let the mods take care of it. I for one am glad it was posted here.

Watch this
http://gprime.net/flash.php/postingandyou

TO is not goona go a year not playing football, i think he will sit out for 2 weeks or 3 and then cave in, thats if the eagles dont trade him...

Jt0323 said:
how dose it impact every team in the NFL? there was nothing in that article that said he will be traded or cut. it just says he left...it has nothing to do with the Dolphins, the Dolphins name was not mention in the post or article, and AJ made the General NFL forum for a reason, for threads like these

How the front office deals with him sets a precedent for the rest of the league and impacts how negotiation are handled with other players. Also, with the number of Rosenhous (sp?) clients we have, it pays us to watch what's happening w/ all of Drew's big name guys, particulary with all of the hold out threats, etc... that he's been encouraging. News about Drew and his guys is very relevant. I don't want to see the Eagles give in b/c it could come back to hurt our organization. Drew represented Wale who we were forced to trade. He has MchMichael right? Sorry, I think it's relevant.

Also, based on the situation, there is a greater chance that TO will be moved. I don't really believe we would be in the running but you never know.

It's an interesting topic to talk about and that's what most of us come here to do-- talk football. The mods can move it if they feel it's inappropriate.

Back
Top Bottom