MERGED: T.O. walks out of camp..... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: T.O. walks out of camp.....

Mile High Fin said:
Good for the Eagles' front office....

When they are 5-9 come December I wonder how many people will be saying that!

ch19079 said:
did the eagles actually think the biggest mouth in the NFL would be quiet making a fraction of what he should be making. hes an idiot for signing such a "small" 7 year contract. but thats his agents fault. someone will trade for him, if thats what the eagles decide to do.

Who do you think would trade for him?? I can't think of anyone.

MikeO said:
When they are 5-9 come December I wonder how many people will be saying that!

Yeah, like when they were 5-9 before they got TO, and had James Thrash and Todd "Don't hit me" Pinkston at WR??

or how they faltered down the stretch last year w/o TO.

Don't get me wrong, TO makes the Eagles a more explosive offense when he's playing, but the Eagles are a very good team without him too.

burger13 said:
Who do you think would trade for him?? I can't think of anyone.
hes a top 3 WR in the NFL. if a team will take a drug trafficing, fresh out of jail RB, they will take a great WR with a huge ego.

burger13 said:
Yeah, like when they were 5-9 before they got TO, and had James Thrash and Todd "Don't hit me" Pinkston at WR??

or how they faltered down the stretch last year w/o TO.

Don't get me wrong, TO makes the Eagles a more explosive offense when he's playing, but the Eagles are a very good team without him too.
:hi5:

ch19079 said:
hes a top 3 WR in the NFL. if a team will take a drug trafficing, fresh out of jail RB, they will take a great WR with a huge ego.

Ok, so find me that fit......the team with the necessary salary cap room, trade bait, and FO who will pay a 32-yr old WR the 10+ million guaranteed that TO is looking for. Oh, did I mention that TO has a little reputation as a malcontent??

EDIT - Also, which team has traded for this RB that you described and given him a huge signing bonus??????

If I were picking a team he would be on the top of my list. I know the guy has a bad attitude and everything, but dang he is the best WR in the NFL. I dont care about Moss or anybody else he is the #1 reciever.

Quit with the wrong forum crap. Most people dont read the stupid general NFL forum so it should be posted here. I dont care if Arizona signs Joe Blow, but with something like this its big news.

Oakland loves freaks and egos, TO would fit right in :)

Shamboubou said:
If I were picking a team he would be on the top of my list. I know the guy has a bad attitude and everything, but dang he is the best WR in the NFL. I dont care about Moss or anybody else he is the #1 reciever.

Quit with the wrong forum crap. Most people dont read the stupid general NFL forum so it should be posted here. I dont care if Arizona signs Joe Blow, but with something like this its big news.

and your team would be dealing with crap like this from the moment you got him till the moment he leaves town.

And there is a general NFL forum for a reason....this info was in there a 1/2 hour before this thread was started.

RELAX guys, this is big news, some people don't check the 'other' sections so i'm glad it was posted here

burger13 said:
And there is a general NFL forum for a reason....this info was in there a 1/2 hour before this thread was started.

I have never see a group of grown men nag like unhappy wives more than in this board. :rofl3:

arnoldu said:
RELAX guys, this is big news, some people don't check the 'other' sections so i'm glad it was posted here

The mods will feel differently when they see this thread.

I'll take Ricky's "behavior" any freaking day over TO.

Back
Top Bottom