Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it would account for any plane on a flight plan filed between those airports. Don't worry I am a airline pilot I know how it works :hi5:

I think it would be hilarious if we had a few dozen Finheaven members running up to every large athletic blackman in the airport.

Lmao. Yeah it would be.

Washington yes, but I think they have there eyes on Peppers, I'm worried about the Pats....they need as much help as us when it comes to the lber position......the problem wth us is we wont get in a bidding war with anyone, we will make a fair offer which will probably make him the highest paid player at his position, if the pats come along and ups the price we will go to plan B......and end up playing against Dansby twice and sometimes 3 times a year.......I hope he takes the fair offer, no income tax and good weather over more money......

Good look flynryan! We are on our way to Gate T-3/E10 to check it out! Tonight is a franchise changing night, don't underestimate what this means! I will check in when I get to the airport

Steve Wyche on NFL Network says Dolphins are front runners for Dansby.

Jeff Darlington tweeted Dansby not on his way to MIA.

Sounds like the conflicting report you want circulating around to avoid any possible tampering charges later on.

That said, it could be absolutely right. However, I would bet no one was supposed to know Dansby was already on his way to MIA, if its the case, and it was a minor leak that flooded the internet. It could be damage control. Who knows. Just an interesting thought...

There are so many rumors being tossed around it is mind boggling. Best thing is to just sit back, ignore the rumors right now and see what happens starting at midnight. When the report surfaced this afternoon about him being on a flight, first thing that came into my mind was that later tonight some source is going to say it was false news. Just so happens, my gut feeling was right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom