Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few things to consider, Calvin Pace came right to Miami when Free Agency started and it almost looked like a done deal, then he flew to NY and never left. Also its been said Miami see's his as an OLB, we know he can play ILB in the 3-4 but can he really play OLB in the 3-4 his stats don't show him to be much of a pass rushing type. Also I see this playing out to be a lot like he Pace thing, Dansby wants X amount of dollars, Parcelle's is not going to over pay so he might visit someone who else who does give him the money so my hopes are not getting too high just yet.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Anyone at FT Lauderdale Airport awaiting Dansby?
2vd2rzc-1.jpg

we had calvin pace in the facility a few years ago and he got word that the jets would pay him $1 mil more guaranteed and left the facility without signing and we know what happened shortly thereafter...

translation: don't count your chickens before they hatch...

although it does sound darn promising...

finally a possible talented ilb in house...who would have thought we had a soft spot for the position...

we had calvin pace in the facility a few years ago and he got word that the jets would pay him $1 mil more guaranteed and left the facility without signing and we know what happened shortly thereafter...

translation: don't count your chickens before they hatch...

although it does sound darn promising...

finally a possible talented ilb in house...who would have thought we had a soft spot for talented ilbs

smh he left for 1 mill more? damn good thing we didnt get him i dont want a player like that

i believe we offered pace $20 mil guaranteed and i believe he signed with the jets for $21 mil guaranteed...

if i recall correctly...i know he left for more guaranteed money despite being in our facility...

The Karlos Dansby Airport Thread

Hey guys, new to FinHeaven. I live right across the street from the airport. If anyone can give me a time, I will head over there and confirm/check out the situation.

Call Vaark Limo Services Inc. for directions and accomodations at 800-Fin-Vaark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom