Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed) | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Karlos Dansby Thread/Miami Is His First Visit on Friday (Signed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like we'd trust a new guy with such an important mission :lol:

Screw it, me and a buddy of mine are headed over to the arrival gate with our cell phones and a case of Bud Light. I will be posting live updates from my iPhone if anybody is interested.

Guaranteed its a private flight. Don't think you'd be able to see anything even if you knew when the flight landed...

I'll play along there is a USAIRWAYS flight arriving from PHX at 10:16pm. Right now it is the only commercial or private plane heading to Ft. Lauderdale International from PHX. Currently there are no private planes enroute between PHX and Ft. Lauderdale Executive.

My source is flightaware.com

I'll play along there is a USAIRWAYS flight arriving from PHX at 10:16pm. Right now it is the only commercial or private plane heading to Ft. Lauderdale International from PHX. Currently there are no private planes enroute between PHX and Ft. Lauderdale Executive.

My source is flightaware.com

Would it also account for the team plane? I have no clue how any of this works...

Just have the airport keep paging him. Then when he shows up to answer the page, take his photo and say "gotcha!"

You've got my vote for Most Valuable Poster on Finheaven if you convince Dansby to sign with us.

Its crazy if you think about how much one person can help out something that looked so bad last year. I remember last year i kept thinking please run the ball so that they couldnt just pick up 20 yards here and 40 yards there. It was absolutly pathetic how bad they were against the TE. I am not getting my hopes up yet but, this would not only help out the personel on this team, it will also help out the leadership on the defense side of the ball which is what this team needs in a bad way!!!

Would it also account for the team plane? I have no clue how any of this works...

Yes it would account for any plane on a flight plan filed between those airports. Don't worry I am a airline pilot I know how it works :hi5:

I think it would be hilarious if we had a few dozen Finheaven members running up to every large athletic blackman in the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom