Merged: The Official Available players cut by other teams thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Available players cut by other teams thread

Tyree got cut...too bad...I'll always have a special place in my heart for him...

Poor little Patwiots...got their undefeated season spoiled by little Tyree...

Trevor Canfield and Lee Robinson were two names we had our eye on back around draft time, but I'm not sure if we'd bring in two more unproven rookies.

u think the fins are intrested in hagan, JK, wouldn't mind moss

A.Q. Shipley and Steve Justice?

Ronald Curry I thought was a solid 3rd WR.

A.Q. Shipley, Chase Daniel and Bruce Davis all caught my eye for different reasons.

A.Q. is a solid prospect and I wonder if he can contribute should anything happen to Grove.

Chase Daniel as a practice squader would be nice.

If we drop Walden, Anderson or Moses, Davis is a good guy coming from a loaded linebacker corps.

A.Q. Shipley, Chase Daniel and Bruce Davis all caught my eye for different reasons.

A.Q. is a solid prospect and I wonder if he can contribute should anything happen to Grove.

Chase Daniel as a practice squader would be nice.

If we drop Walden, Anderson or Moses, Davis is a good guy coming from a loaded linebacker corps.

Pitt is hoping to sneak AQ on to the PS for a year. He's no where near ready to contribute, or be a backup.

Davis was cut because he's nothing but a speed rusher.

Eric Green cut again

Ex Dolphin Greeen was just cut from the 49ers. :D

Jessie Holley got cut...... not a big name. Not someone i say we get he was the one on the cowboys reality show to win a shot at getting on the team... looks like he missed.

Noting much of interest coming off waivers as of yet.

lol, yeah I just read that also.

Will he say he had gut feeling he shouldn't have sign with them either...that they were the wrong team and he just went with it...:d-day:

Back
Top Bottom