Merged: The Official Available players cut by other teams thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Available players cut by other teams thread

T Tony Pashos and CB Brian Williams cut by the Jags.

http://www.jacksonville.com/sports/..._cut_pashos_brian_williams_deal_for_backup_qb

These are two guys I'd love to take a look at. Pashos started all 16 games at RT last year, and we really need O-Line depth. Definitely worth a look. CB Brian Williams has started 45 games the last 3 years at CB. It can't hurt to look into upgrades into the secondary. Williams has been very solid, we should really take a look into these 2 players.

As far as O-lineman go, I would love for us to look at these guys rather than
what we have as our backups.

OT Oliver Ross
OT Tony Pashos
OT Jamon Meredith
OG Billy Yates
OG Kynan Forney

I also think we should look at DT Terrance Taylor from Michigan who was cut by
the Colts, maybe develop him into a future NT.

I would love to replace Jason Allen with Brian Williams 82 tackles 2 INT. Someone is really gonna get a good player in this guy. He could probably play nickle for us. He has good height and seems like a baller.

I think we will look at OL,NT & CB as positions to upgrade a KR/PR would be excellent.

I would love to replace Jason Allen with Brian Williams 82 tackles 2 INT. Someone is really gonna get a good player in this guy. He could probably play nickle for us. He has good height and seems like a baller.
He is a very solid player. I was quite surprised when they cut him. They moved him to nickel and figured he cost too much for the position. I would LOVE to sign him.

As far as O-lineman go, I would love for us to look at these guys rather than
what we have as our backups.

OT Oliver Ross
OT Tony Pashos
OT Jamon Meredith
OG Billy Yates
OG Kynan Forney

I don't think we pick any of those up. Even if we wanted one, another team would get him first.

The OTs are good for getting Garner on to the practice squad which is what we really want. I think a team would claim Pashos, Meredith, Ross, Frye, and Wesley Britt before Garner. I don't see his old team the Jets picking him up. Mangini has gone to Cleveland who need a backup tackle. Atlanta was showing some predraft interest. I am hopeful Garner clears waivers.

I might be missing something here but I would love to see someone brought in to shore up our linebacking depth problems we currently have.

Victor Hobson and Paris Lenon really jumped out at me.

The fact Miami put in a claim for Yamon Figurs and were unable to claim him tells me they will try to snag Justin Miller. I think Miami will be doing everything possible to get themselves a KR/PR before Sunday.

There is one spot left on our PS and I hope it goes to DT especially Terrance Taylor. Justin Miller I think can be signed, Im not sure. So we will see a one year deal is fine with me. Problem is who gets released.

We should pick up Adrian Arrington and reunite him with Henne. They played good together and Arrington should some potential last pre season before he was injured

Back
Top Bottom