Reaction score
Not a real big shocker after the Crowder resign, but:
Signed with Jets
5yrs $40 million

Thank God, that's way too much for him!

Signed with Jets
5yrs $40 million

Thank God, that's way too much for him!

Is about what I expected for Scott . . . we may have paid less . . . 5 years . . 35 million or so . . . would have been a nice combo with him a the WILL and Crowder as the MLB . . . Porter opposite of him.

Oh Well . . . I wouldn't mind seeing Ronnie truck him 2 or 3 times next season.

now we gotta see this guy twice a year. I wont be surprised if Ray Lewis goes to the Jets too.

boy that is going to be some LB corps.

WOLB - Gholston
WILL - Scott
MIKE - Lewis
SAM - Pace

Jenkins at the NT . . . and Rhodes/Revis in the back . . . . scary defense.

now we gotta see this guy twice a year. I wont be surprised if Ray Lewis goes to the Jets too.
Scott really hasn't done anything overly impressive since the sack on Roethlisberger that made him a name. Just a solid workman type player.

WOLB - Gholston
WILL - Scott
MIKE - Lewis
SAM - Pace

Lewis will be staying with Baltimore. I heard here they offered him 3/$24mil with $17mil guaranteed!!!

Gholston is a bust, I feel confident in saying that after only one year.

WOLB - Gholston
WILL - Scott
MIKE - Lewis
SAM - Pace

I wouldnt peg Gholston as a starter just yet...

8 MIL a year??? haha! the Jets got screwed!

Yea Ghol needs to hope to transition better on the weakside . . . but Rex Ryan is there now . . . u know he is licking his chops to work with Ghol and get him right . . . I think Vernon will be fine . . . and if he fails under Rex . . . than it is pretty obvious he needs to be a DE in a 4-3 defense.

U all should no better than to call anybody a bust after 1 season. . . isn't fair, espcially for a guy with stiff hips and converting to OLB.

WOLB - Gholston
WILL - Scott
MIKE - Lewis
SAM - Pace

i hope the Dolphins take that into consideration...and tries to sign some offensive blockers, and draft some talent on the OL. With a defense like that, we need jason brown here.

Scott's good, not great, Gholston's a non-factor (I'd be more worried if they replace him with a real players), Lewis would be a great leader but a 2 down back at most and sucking air by the 3rd quarter. Pace seems legitimate based on last year, but we'll see if he feels he's still got a huge contract to justify, since he was nothing special in AZ until his contract year. Jenkins and Revis are great. Jury's out on Rhodes who's been an underperformer as often as not. Overall a formidible D but the perception way outweights the reality.

Back
Top Bottom