Merged: The Official Bart Scott Thread | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Bart Scott Thread

The Jets paid $48M for the guy who had less tackles then the guy we just paid $15M to!!! LOL!

Another classic Jet bust move. I almost wet my pants when I saw this. Talk about overpaying!

LOL!

I'm not worried in the least bit about them getting Scott, they basically got a guy who is similar to Crowder, Older and More expensive.

Plus who knows how he will do without the safety net of Murderer and Suggs

lol @ fish fans giddy about the Jets potentially losing Scott, and then trashing him after he signs with the Jets. Great signing by NY.

The Jets paid $48M for the guy who had less tackles then the guy we just paid $15M to!!! LOL!

Another classic Jet bust move. I almost wet my pants when I saw this. Talk about overpaying!

LOL!

It's not all about tackles, maybe that is why Miami fans think the overrated Zach Thomas is a HOFer? Bart Scott has been one of the best LBs in the game, there's a reason he got as much as he did and 5-6 years doesn't matter, the guarantee matters and it wasn't a crazy amount for a 28 yr old LB who paired up w/ David Harris will give us a formidable duo in the middle behind Kris Jenkins.

they dont have money for both

We have money for both it just doesn't make sense to get both as we have David Harris already so there's no room for another ILB.

LOL!
Bart Scott is better than Crowder, its not all about tackles. Scott played in a system where he wasn't getting the tackles because of others. And I'm not just saying this because Scott is a Jet and Crowder is a Dolphin. When both were FA I said I rather get Scott than Crowder because I never liked him. He just isn't that good of a player, hes very soft. Bart Scott brings attitude and leadership, he also is extremely tough.

Back
Top Bottom