Merged: The Official Bart Scott Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Bart Scott Thread

And why is it the Jets fans always return in the off-season?? Other than nyjunc, most of the rest of these guys just came out of the woodwork. I guess they figure the stink of last season is gone now and it's safe to show up? Short term memory I guess.

And why is it the Jets fans always return in the off-season?? Other than nyjunc, most of the rest of these guys just came out of the woodwork. I guess they figure the stink of last season is gone now and it's safe to show up? Short term memory I guess.

That could be it, but I'm sticking with the theory that they're just simply brainless.

He's not a Jet fan.

Jets Blogger says that Borland @ Newsweek(whoever that is) says that Scott has left the Jets training ficilities withOUT a contract.

Also the Steelers guard Chris Kemoeatu that agreed to a contract also left and signed back with the Steelers...

J-E-T-S......Ha...Ha......Ha

where does it say he left the building?
Bart Scott reportedly is going to give the Ravens a chance to match the Jets' five-year, $40 million contract offer.

In an effort to break the story, many national sources said the deal was officially agreed to. But it was never signed and it now appears Scott is having second thoughts and wants to give Baltimore another shot. We don't see why Baltimore wouldn't match now, but it's no lock. We'll find out shortly.

Posted by E.Boland | February 27, 2009 14:38

"Sorry guys, but Scott has officialy left the Jets facility and he is on his way back
to Baltimore. This feels so bad, as we all had the deal done."

Talk about playing on against the other...

Report: Scott choses Jets over Ravens

Adam Schefter of the NFL Network is reporting that Bart Scott has agreed to a deal with the Jets. The deal was for 5 years, $40 million. Scott had given the Ravens the opportunity to match but apparently they declined. More on this later.

lookie here:

The Baltimore Sun passes along speculation that the Ravens are now offering Bart Scott a five-year, $42 million contract.

That's $2 million more than the Jets' offer. Scott also reportedly wants to be assured that he will be the "center piece" of the new defense, which means he would be taking over Ray Lewis' spot. Scott is still negotiating with both clubs.

Ok, is he a JET OR NOT.....AND WHERE THE HELL IS COLES BUFFAOL OR FL....

basically bart scott has not signed officially, but verbally said he will to the Jets, jsut hasnt officially.... then he gave the Ravens an opportunity to counter attack against the Jets financially and my post above is what they came up with... i'll post it below again:

The Baltimore Sun passes along speculation that the Ravens are now offering Bart Scott a five-year, $42 million contract.

That's $2 million more than the Jets' offer. Scott also reportedly wants to be assured that he will be the "center piece" of the new defense, which means he would be taking over Ray Lewis' spot. Scott is still negotiating with both clubs.

Back
Top Bottom