Merged: The Official Bart Scott Thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Bart Scott Thread

I would have rather had Scott than Crowder...

thats for sure...
But I am not an NFL GM...so it what it is...I sure would have like Jason Brown for three million more than they are investing in Gibril Wilson.

thats for sure...
But I am not an NFL GM...so it what it is...I sure would have like Jason Brown for three million more than they are investing in Gibril Wilson.

Jason Brown will be a great pickup for any team, i think he is visiting the Rams today, why i dont know. Wilson was a great signing for you guys though!

Would have rather not gone to Jets...

If we were not able to obtain his services I would have rathered him go to the other league or at least not our division and not be a thorn in our side.

Not a real big shocker after the Crowder resign, but:
Signed with Jets
5yrs $40 million

Thank God, that's way too much for him!

I think this is actually good news. It was the Baltimore Ravens who ended our season last year, and now that they have lost Scott, and possibly Ray Lewis, it means the Ravens should not be as tough as last year. I am not worried at all about the Jets as they have no quarterback without Favre and should be 8-8 team at best next year.....more likely a 6-10 team. If I were the Jets I would be trying to move up to get Mark Sanchez or acquire someone who can play the QB spot. Kerry Collins or Garcia should be where they are focusing.

But if he signed with the Fins then he would be great.:rolleyes2:

you are welcome to check my past post when you get bored. i never wanted scott or ray lewis. i think lewis is too old for big bucks, and i think scott is a product of a system led by ray lewis. i would of liked jason brown, as long as we dont break the bank.

boy that is going to be some LB corps.

WOLB - Gholston
WILL - Scott
MIKE - Lewis
SAM - Pace

Jenkins at the NT . . . and Rhodes/Revis in the back . . . . scary defense.

First of all, you forgot our BEST LB which is David Harris. And when it comes to Gholston, Rex Ryan had this to say.

When the Ravens brought in Suggs, everyone said the same thing. He's a bust, he cant play standing up, he had a bad rookie season. Well now look, Rex Ryan worked with him hardcore and the best part of his game right now is run-defense. I AM NOT WORRIED AT ALL.

Watch out, The Jets are coming!!

I think this is actually good news. It was the Baltimore Ravens who ended our season last year, and now that they have lost Scott, and possibly Ray Lewis, it means the Ravens should not be as tough as last year. I am not worried at all about the Jets as they have no quarterback without Favre and should be 8-8 team at best next year.....more likely a 6-10 team. If I were the Jets I would be trying to move up to get Mark Sanchez or acquire someone who can play the QB spot. Kerry Collins or Garcia should be where they are focusing.

HAha, you're so clueless. Look at the Ravens last season, who was their QB? We are going to run things the same way. We had the best running attack in the NFL last season with TJ/Leon. Now Rex Ryan is going to run the ball down everyones throat and our defense is going to be nasty. Watch our Dol-fans! HAHA!! :hump::hump::hump:

First of all, you forgot our BEST LB which is David Harris. And when it comes to Gholston, Rex Ryan had this to say.

When the Ravens brought in Suggs, everyone said the same thing. He's a bust, he cant play standing up, he had a bad rookie season. Well now look, Rex Ryan worked with him hardcore and the best part of his game right now is run-defense. I AM NOT WORRIED AT ALL.

:lol: Lol... or going...

Just bustin on ya... For your sake I hope your right, for our sake I hope your wrong

I guess you are..

The Jets and Scott's agent, Harold Lewis, have agreed in principle to a five-year, $40 million deal, according to multiple sources, but the deal still needs Scott's endorsement.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3939677

HAha, you're so clueless. Look at the Ravens last season, who was their QB? We are going to run things the same way. We had the best running attack in the NFL last season with TJ/Leon. Now Rex Ryan is going to run the ball down everyones throat and our defense is going to be nasty. Watch our Dol-fans! HAHA!! :hump::hump::hump:

OK OK, lets not get ahead of ourselves now... The Jets didnt even finish in the top 5 in rushing in any major rushing category

OK OK, lets not get ahead of ourselves now... The Jets didnt even finish in the top 5 in rushing in any major rushing category

Uh, last I checked Thomas Jones did. And he led the AFC in rushing.

Mangini was clueless, when you give Leon 2-3 carries a game down the stretch there is a problem. That will not happen this season. I know that for sure.

For crying out load we threw the ball 40+ times in a snow game in Seattle. LMAO, that wont happen again, Mangini was on Farve's ball.

Uh, last I checked Thomas Jones did. And he led the AFC in rushing.

Mangini was clueless, when you give Leon 2-3 carries a game down the stretch there is a problem. That will not happen this season. I know that for sure.

For crying out load we threw the ball 40+ times in a snow game in Seattle. LMAO, that wont happen again, Mangini was on Farve's ball.

you said the Jets had the best rushing attack, that would lead me to believe you were referring to them as a team, which they did not... JOnes, sure, the jets as a team, no

Ill agree the Gyna was clueless too... I cant wait to see him destroy the Browns now too.. thats inevitable

Ill agree the Gyna was clueless too... I cant wait to see him destroy the Browns now too.. thats inevitable

I agree. I kinda feel bad for the Browns though, going through everything they have and then the team moves to another city and wiins the Super Bowl that very next season.

Is about what I expected for Scott . . . we may have paid less . . . 5 years . . 35 million or so . . . would have been a nice combo with him a the WILL and Crowder as the MLB . . . Porter opposite of him.

Oh Well . . . I wouldn't mind seeing Ronnie truck him 2 or 3 times next season.

If you would have gone 5 for 35 he never would have signed w/ you. You would have need to overpay w/ the Rex connection.

you are welcome to check my past post when you get bored. i never wanted scott or ray lewis. i think lewis is too old for big bucks, and i think scott is a product of a system led by ray lewis. i would of liked jason brown, as long as we dont break the bank.

But the trend here on FH is if FA's dont sign with Miami, they are the following:

1. A bust not worthy of signing with the Fins anyways.
2. Overpaid
3. Too old
4. Product of the system.

But if they do sign with Miami:

1. Incredible signing, great value!
2. Best player at that position in the NFL
3. Going to tear up the AFC East for years
4. Underpaid for the player

:rolleyes2:

But i

Back
Top Bottom