Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Laveranues Coles Thread

This is good news. But i want another reason to party tonight, so confirmation is in order

i didnt bet him... jsut bellowed at him that if this is not true then he owes me that... cause i am starving and was jsut gonna go get some food until i saw that post!!! lol

You didn't bet against him did you?:confused:

WOW, cant believe that the signing of such a huge player was merged into this thread. What are you thinking mods?

How would anyone know that comes to this place for news.

I agree.. when we've got lingering Scott signings, Sean Rodgers availability posts cluttering the main board.. the signing of a #1 WR (whether I agree with it or not) should be a free-standing thread.

RESIST THE URGE TO MERGE

2j4y91j-1.jpg

I'm perfectly fine with this all staying merged until we can get confirmation. The guy said it on ESPN Radio so I thought I had a pretty good source, but they've said some untrue sh-t on ESPN Radio before...so I'm sorry guys if this ends up not being true.

i didnt bet him... jsut bellowed at him that if this is not true then he owes me that... cause i am starving and was jsut gonna go get some food until i saw that post!!! lol
Let me get in on that action too. LOL.

Hey Junc,

Do you think Coles still has a few years left in the tank?

A few might be stretching it. Remember he has had concussion problems the last few years. His best days are clearly behind him BUT he's still good and instantly your best WR. if he can stay healthy he'll be a huge upgrade for you. I didn't want to lose him, I understand and I am happy he gave back the 6 mil so it helped our cap but right now we have a big hole in for one of our starting WRs.

I'm perfectly fine with this all staying merged until we can get confirmation. The guy said it on ESPN Radio so I thought I had a pretty good source, but they've said some untrue sh-t on ESPN Radio before...so I'm sorry guys if this ends up not being true.

perhaps you should post this crap until you know it's true

and you didn't even post it as RUMOR. You used "BREAKING NEWS".

That's weak, bro....

Back
Top Bottom