MERGED: The Official MIAMI-FSU Game Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

MERGED: The Official MIAMI-FSU Game Thread

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Man, I'm sitting here by myself and I dont feel ashamed saying that i'm rolling around my bed with my arms and legs up in the air laughing until I can't see straight.

Did they just miss a 26 yard FG after having 1st and goal from the 2 after a blocked punt?

Only in FSU-UM does that happen to one of the teams.

And don't be knockin Randy Shannon. He's got some young players on D, but he's got the schemes man, he ain't afraid to go that zero cover and make plays on the QB.

Give Leon Washington and Lorenzo Booker all the credit in the world they are AWESOME.

But so is my boy Tyrone Moss ;)

Olsen is Wright's favorite target because of their time during their redshirt years in 03. I wish he would stay on his feet.

Kyle Wright is a pretty durn good QB. He had some jitters at the beginning but they were the explainable, TYPICAL type of quarterback jitters. What you noticed was that he was jumpy in his throwing technique and not following through on his passes (partly because of pressure) which every QB coach will tell you leads to HIGH passes. I would say his first 4 throws were all like that. That led to one of the interceptions. The other pick was just him showing inexperience trying to fit a ball in on crossing coverage and not expecting the linebacker to make the play he did (all the credit in the world to Sims, he made an awesome play).

This kid will be good. Runs a 4.58 in the 40? He's definitely got some running to his game, and when he bulks up he will be a good pro candidate.

I saw him zip a ball up the middle of the field with a full wind-up and follow-thru that had velocity on it that I can't remember seeing a whole lot of PROFESSIONAL quarterbacks get on their throws. I thought I saw the ghost of Marino, or at least Byron Leftwich.

Back
Top Bottom