Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Merged: The Official Nnamdi Asomugha Thread

At first thought Marcus Washington sounds very intriguing to me. But he has dropped off the last couple years. I don't know how he would handle as an ILB. Anyone better informed than I am willing to take a gander?

you guys make me laugh with the dancing part... emmitt smith, warren sapp did it, hell, lawrence taylor is going to be part of that show.

jason went there to the detriment of his weight room offseason workout, and i agree that it was foolish of him, but aside from that, what's the big deal ? really ? dancing ? would any of you guys say to emmitt, jason, warren or lawrence, that they are dancing queens in their face ? then don't do coward talk on a message board... simply my opinion, no offence. I understand some people who joke about it, hell i even do it, but sometimes i feel ppl get a head of steam in criticizing what is not that much of a big deal considering what he has done for this miami team and community in 10 years...

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who watched Taylor play the past couple of years would not want him back. His expiration date has passed.

I would call JT a bytchmade Mofo to his face.

Fact.

It isn't necessarily the dancing its the fashion he left.

C'mon, man. You have to agree he is a little too metro to be a "Parcells guy."
He fits the mold of a "Richard Simmons' guy".

I think as long as Parcells is in charge, Jason Taylor is done as a Dolphin. Plus, as great as JT was and that he will retire a Dolphin, we just need to move on. We went younger and we just need to continue building this team. Bringing a guy like Jason Taylor or Zach Thomas will just hinder what we are building. This team has moved on.

Absolutely he could wreck the dressing room..., low upside brutal downside

add a 6th in 2010... oh yeah we were at the good end of that deal no doubt

You just know that had it been Spielstedt, they would have taken a 4th for JT and considered it a feather in their caps. Just one of many examples underscoring how times have changed.

who cares about JT...this team is looking for young players who have upside to them, not over the hill players like Taylor...no thanks

If he wanted to be back here and did it on the real cheap I would do it if not for his versatility alone.

we need a pass rusher look at when he came back from his injury he was pretty good. i say we bring him back, nobody is going to give him the money he wants. and that being said he would probably want to come back since sb is in miami next year

I'm not giving a 53 man spot on a young team for someone (even though I respect his career) I can tell is washed up. Are we forgetting the random knee thing that caused a hospitalization? Yea, nothing to see here folks.

If they do, I guarantee he doesn't re-sign with them. We can go after him next year.

Back
Top Bottom